• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Thoughts

Whenever I hear some people "up north" talk about how slow southerners can be, I just remind them of how work crews down here on the interstates do a great job. And they do it quickly.

Within the last few minutes of this post, I went to a live cam to see the work on I-85 in Atlanta. You know - the large area that was burned and collapsed on 30 March. It is now fully repaired and it just re-opened moments ago. Traffic is flowing in both directions.

Six weeks. Six weeks. Six incredible weeks.

So, I hear some of my friends back in South Jersey are excited about an off ramp re-construction opening this summer after four years of work. Whatever.

I could not agree with Boone any more regarding his analysis of the Caps failure!

Can someone, anyone, tell me if Alex Ovechkin...the "team leader"...was on the ice in the 3rd period?

The Wizards still need another front-court player who can fill the lane and be a force at the rim.

But Markieff Morris has shown to me that he is a keeper. The Wizards traded a #1 pick to acquire him and at first it looked as if he might just be an 'OK' player for us.

Morris' junk-yard dog attitude and hard edge are needed on this team.

Most observers thought he was going to be out after hurting his ankle, but he has continued to contribute and with 16 points in Game 6 was the only help Wall and Beal had on the offensive end against the Celtics.

Gortat has been hitting the boards but he has to contribute more than 4-5 points per night playing 25-30 minutes from the center position if this team is going to get to another level.

He still has 3 years left on his contract, but if I were the Wizards GM I would be looking to trade him in the offseason. You may have to entice a team with a draft pick thrown into the deal or a younger player like Satoranksy.

And there is the key decision on Otto Porter. Is he worth signing to a deal for big dollars if he remains as inconsistent as he has been?

Sure would be nice to see a D.C. team in a conference final. I believe the Wizards can win two vs the Cavs, the Celtics one. So, lets go Whiz. (God I hate that name)

Just saw on FB that the term meth-head is not pc enough anymore. Henceforth they will be known as Methican Americans.

Celtics playing like a team with the #1 overall pick in the draft.

Working on 1 complete day off in 7 weeks. I'm tired.

Take care of yourself brother. One of the last things my Dad told me - I've never seen a tombstone with 'was an excellent employee' on it. #wisdom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take care of yourself brother. One of the last things my Dad told me - I've never seen a tombstone with 'was an excellent employee' on it. #wisdom

Thanks John, the stretching myself thin part is a result of ensuring I spend time with the kids in that stretch as well. It's that time of year for me. Memorial Day Weekend will be a much needed break, I will go back to it for a couple months, take a nice vacation in the summer, probably OBX, and things will slow down as the year ends and I will have a lot of time on my hands, gonna fly to West Palm with some friends for our annual trip in November and looking to go to Cuba in December.

Boone's dead on correct here, you need to take it easy whenever you can. Just spent the night in ER cause the wife lost consciousness a few times yesterday. Combination of pneumonia recovery, thyroid and working her ass off for her family to visit.

Boone's dead on correct here, you need to take it easy whenever you can. Just spent the night in ER cause the wife lost consciousness a few times yesterday. Combination of pneumonia recovery, thyroid and working her ass off for her family to visit.

Why can't I simply use the "Like" function instead of having to write my appreciation out?

Because life is a bitch and you can't always get what you want :)

Like be broke my friend. We'll fix down the road if we're able.

Thank you. It's been a big change.

Congrats brother - didn't understand half that article but impressive!

Lol, thanks. In short, it's a digital coin that's disruptive to traditional finance and specifically the world of hedge funds.

We don't get US baseball on FTA TV that often, but we did get the 'brawl'. I think that only one punch connected, whilst everyone pushed and shaved. Bench clearing - yes. Brawl - no. A lot of bitch slapping - yes.

We'll get the old girl revved up here again soon with a shiny new coat of paint... the summer doldrums are upon us...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.