• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Just in case you were wondering........

Man, that is a really sad video to watch. Jason just sounds defeated, breaks my heart. He's one of the only guys who gives his all every game (good or bad) - you gotta respect him for that if nothing else. Also, is he sporting a shiner? He really did get beat up.

Also, LOL @ "We just laid a flat egg."

What a shame that a guy who has worked so hard and been so loyal has to play for a **** organization like this one. Never in my life has being a Redskins fan felt so pointless.

What a shame that a guy who has worked so hard and been so loyal has to play for a **** organization like this one. Never in my life has being a Redskins fan felt so pointless.

Watching that video made me embarrassed to be a Redskins fan, to be honest. Sad.

Like I said, I hope Bruce Allen is keeping real good notes. These guys are still getting paid to play

Man, that is a really sad video to watch. Jason just sounds defeated, breaks my heart. He's one of the only guys who gives his all every game (good or bad) - you gotta respect him for that if nothing else. Also, is he sporting a shiner? He really did get beat up.

Also, LOL @ "We just laid a flat egg."
Wow. And I thought I was in desperate need of a vacation. Poor Jason.

Down right sickening..........

It really hurt to watch that.

That was speaking from the heart.
And I have a strong feeling that Jason and the fans would agree on a few of those guys.

I'd like to see Jason either with this team or another be put in a situation where he can succeed. I really don't believe he's been given much of that in DC in his tenure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.