• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

1981-82 vs. 2008-09 Redskins, A Comparison

Yeeeeah ... uh. If I were to compare the 2008 Redskins to any previous team, it would probably be the 1996 Redskins. 2009 is sure looking a lot like 1997 to me.

Yeeeeah ... uh. If I were to compare the 2008 Redskins to any previous team, it would probably be the 1996 Redskins. 2009 is sure looking a lot like 1997 to me.

If we tie any team this year I'll scream bloody murder. As a Michigan State alum I agree with Duffy Dougherty's thoughts on ties: "A tie is like kissing your sister."

If we tie any team this year I'll scream bloody murder. As a Michigan State alum I agree with Duffy Dougherty's thoughts on ties: "A tie is like kissing your sister."

I believe the final score of that game was 7-7.

You don't think that's possible this year? :)

I believe the final score of that game was 7-7.

You don't think that's possible this year? :)

Well I don't know; that would require us to score a touchdown, rather than a field goal. ;)

Of course, anything is possible I was merely noting that my frustration level would go through the roof if it does happen.

Well I don't know; that would require us to score a touchdown, rather than a field goal. ;)

Nope. Two Safeties and a FG will get the job done here. No TD necessary. :D

This team could lose to Detroit.

It doesn't come out strong from the opening kickoff, it generally plays down to the level of the competition and because of the dysfunction on offense between Zorn and his talent, the redskins even at the best of times is rarely a team up by more than 3-6 points.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

This team could lose to Detroit.

It doesn't come out strong from the opening kickoff, it generally plays down to the level of the competition and because of the dysfunction on offense between Zorn and his talent, the redskins even at the best of times is rarely a team up by more than 3-6 points.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Oh Oracle, tell us about Tampa..........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.