• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Bryce Love. Risky but, this could be a major steal.

Jay starts out the presser talking about Bryce.

Anyone see the Derrius Guice twitter post after Bryce Love was drafted?

I couldn't find it, but it was like the smiley below, but with eyes only. It was interpreted as a confused, not sure what to think emoji with no text to go along with it. Oh boi!

:emptiness:

He's just so small

He's got a pretty good cut move though!

[video]https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=black+midget+running+with+football&&view=detail&mid=5DF35515482F912AA89B5DF35515482F912AA89B&&FORM=VRDGAR[/video]

What does part time player mean?

He likely does not have the type of body that can endure the punishment of taking hits from 300 pound DL, for 20-30 carries a game,
without ending up on an injured list.

You must really hate Chris Thompson then....

Love is Thompson's eventual replacement.

No one has said that he was drafted to be the bell cow. 30 carries a game? I see a guy that can get 10-15 carries a game and if he can catch, drive defenses crazy.

Darren Sproles is perhaps the most apt comparison.

You must really hate Chris Thompson then....

Love is Thompson's eventual replacement.

Why would I hate our 3rd down back. Just because he's injury-prone and fragile ?
Where are you getting that Love is replacing Thompson ?
Love is not known for his pass-catching.
As a relative comparison, his college pass-catching stats are almost identical to Perine's in college.
If anything, Love will simply be a change of pace back.

8.1 YPC.
13 runs of 50+ yards!
Most yards after contact in the country before his injury.

Not too many teams have a running back that they give the ball to 30 times a game any longer.

Look at New England. They employ 2-3 very good backs that have complementary skills and work them into the running and passing game to keep defenses off balance.

To me that is the 'wave' of the future.

The days of John Riggins getting 375-390 carries a year for the most part is over.

Not too many teams have a running back that they give the ball to 30 times a game any longer.

Look at New England. They employ 2-3 very good backs that have complementary skills and work them into the running and passing game to keep defenses off balance.

To me that is the 'wave' of the future.

The days of John Riggins getting 375-390 carries a year for the most part is over.

The way New England does it is the right way to do it, too. They would bring Sony Michelle in for the entire 1st Q, and some of the 2nd. Then, they'd bring White in on a drive or 2 into the 2nd Q.

Then they'd start the 3rd Q with White, then bring Michelle back late in the 3rd or early in the 4th...sometimes mixing Burkhead in.

Then, late in a game it would be White or Michelle to close things out.

It was very little rotating during a drive but rotating entire quarters or at least entire drives in the middle of the game.

In each case, it would give the back on the field a chance to get going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.