• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

What Happened to The Noosphere?

China

The Team Captain
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Michigan State
Admittedly I hadn't been there in a while, but I was surprised to see it was gone when I tried to go there today. All I got was this:

TheNoosphere.png

In trying to close some security gaps by upgrading to a higher version of the homepage software, our homepage files were damaged. You can still access the forums at www.thenoosphere.com/forums.php

I don't know if we'll rebuild and/or keep that site up and running.

In trying to close some security gaps by upgrading to a higher version of the homepage software, our homepage files were damaged. You can still access the forums at www.thenoosphere.com/forums.php

I don't know if we'll rebuild and/or keep that site up and running.

Really a shame, but the timing wasn't good when you opened shop. I still visit from time to time.

It's all still there - just a matter of rebuilding the home page. I'm just not sure it's worth my time/energy when we have so little traffic. It took a month for someone to notice it was down - that tells you all you want to know.

It's all still there - just a matter of rebuilding the home page. I'm just not sure it's worth my time/energy when we have so little traffic. It took a month for someone to notice it was down - that tells you all you want to know.

Yes it's telling, no argument here. I understand completely, and would have to weigh the choice to proceed in rebuilding or say to hell with it very carefully if it was my call. As I get older, my time has become more valuable.

I see it still exists. Just had a look around.

We've toyed with letting it go...it was our first dip of the toe into website-building, and we still love the idea of the place...For sentimental reasons alone, we've kept it around. At some point, I'd like to get back to my personal blog over there. After the rollout of the new site here prior to the Regular Season, we may attempt something similar over there.

I'll take care of that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.