• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who bought a Robert Griffin III Jerseys

Have you bought an RG3 Redskins Jersey?

• Yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I am planning on buying one

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I am going to wait to see how he does

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No, I don’t plan on buying an RG3 Jersey

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

fuji869

The Rookie
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
With all the RG3 hype amongst Redskins Nation and GRIFFIN III currently being one of the top selling jerseys I am just wondering who bought an RG3 Jersey.

BTW I am guilty of buying one :D

I do not buy jersey's of ANY active player. Upon retirement, if I deem them worthy, I may.

I only have 4.

I have planned for years now for 55 to be my next.

I certainly hope 10 makes the futures list.

EDIT: The wife doesn't follow my lead. If she requests one, she'll get it. So then, I MAY buy one, for someone else.

Funny. I only had 9, 81, and 21. I never bought jerseys of active players either.

I had my wife buy a Griffin III jersey for me for Father's Day. :)

Geez Ax...no 28?

I bought one of the Nike elite jerseys the night he was drafted. Just got it a week ago.

Where's the best place to order one online?

Edit, I see them on NFL.com.

Another question for anyone that has puchased one....what size would you recommend for someone 6'2-6'3, 200 to 205 pounds, tall and pretty muscular/athletic?

Last edited:
Where's the best place to order one online?

Edit, I see them on NFL.com.

Another question for anyone that has puchased one....what size would you recommend for someone 6'2-6'3, 200 to 205 pounds, tall and pretty muscular/athletic?
What level of jersey? Most come s/m/l but the elites go by a different system.

Or 44?

You need a lineman's jersey. How about a 68?
Larry Brown, for me, is still the best Redskins running back I've ever seen play. He would be my starter on any, and every, all-time team. And it wouldn't even be close.

As for O-linemen, 68 would definitely be at the top off the list. But I still might go 56 first. 66 would be in the running as well.

My son kept begging so I finally broke down and bought him a RGIII jersey. Those Nike jerseys are pretty sweet.

What level of jersey? Most come s/m/l but the elites go by a different system.

I'm going with the NFL.com one for $100.

I'm undecided between large or XL.

Last edited:
I'm going with the NFL.com one for $100.

I'm undecided between large or XL.

They run real big - I am a 2X in everything, but an XL jersey is real loose on me. Of course, that was the Reebok sizes, but I'm sure they are similar.

I own 81, 89, 47, 91 at the moment (along with 26 and 17...d'oh). I would like to add a 21 and 28 as well. If I were to go OL, I would go 60 - more my era I suppose. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.