• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Hail, Y'all!

Dik Shuttle

The UDFA
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Miami
Since I won't go to RI anymore and Keim just doesn't keep up, I couldn't find any homebrewed, centralized draft coverage until I stumbled by BGO.

Great site, folks. I hope I can partcipate. If the last couple days were any indication, we should have a very interesting off-season. I look forward to sharing it with y'all.

Hail Skins!

Since I won't go to RI anymore and Keim just doesn't keep up, I couldn't find any homebrewed, centralized draft coverage until I stumbled by BGO.

Great site, folks. I hope I can partcipate. If the last couple days were any indication, we should have a very interesting off-season. I look forward to sharing it with y'all.

Hail Skins!

Welcome aboard DS!

Welcome to the site friend. :cheers:

You won't find a better Redskins watering hole. Glad to have you aboard and let us know if we can help you find your way around.

Glad to have you! Welcome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.