• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Happy Easter BGO!

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
9:28am, and I'm already well on my way to some epic hard boiled egg farts :laugh:

The Easter egg hunt was great, the kids had a blast, and they're loving being spoiled by the Easter bunny.

Have a great day everybody.

You too Nathan...we actually colored eggs at my house last night - no idea why that tradition was revived. Looking forward to a chilled out Sunday. Have a great one everybody :cheers:

Now if we could only adjust the schedule to get a football game going on Easter, we'd be set :D

Did anyone else notice the Paas egg dye doesn't stick to the egg too good anymore? Instead of coloring it, it's almost like it puts a coating on the egg that falls apart pretty easily. I wonder what they changed?

Wish everyone a happy Easter. We did our traditional chocolate covered peanut butter eggs from our church.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

***Bump***

Happy Easter everyone! For me, there is no more meaningful day of the year! I hope you all have a blessed day!

Hope errrbody is having a wonderful Easter Sunday!

Wish everyone a happy Easter. We did our traditional chocolate covered peanut butter eggs from our church.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Those chocolate colored PB eggs are the best thing EVER invented.

Happy Easter!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Just ordered our Chinese food!

Shalom, and Happy Easter. :D

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Spent all weekend gardening, now getting dinner ready and getting ready for the Walking Dead finale.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Spent all weekend gardening, now getting dinner ready and getting ready for the Walking Dead finale.

Damn I wish I had a garden. Absolutely love fresh strawberries, tomatoes as well.

Hope everyone had a good holiday.

I was ill all day - bah. Mostly watching TV (bball games and History Channel).

Last edited:
Just ordered our Chinese food!

Shalom, and Happy Easter. :D

I cracked up when I read this. Long story...

Lynn and the kids are coming up next weekend to celebrate with my family. Mom's work schedule didn't allow us to get together this weekend.

But they came up, visited with Lynn's parents this afternoon, and stopped by here in the evening.

We go out, in search of a decent meal, and end up at...yup...Grand China Buffet. We made all the obvious "A Christmas Story" jokes and then some.

In the end, however, I found it terribly appropriate that I got my Easter egg roll.

*rim shot*

Shalom, brother. And Happy Easter, friends!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.