• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Draft Day Hat?

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
A friend shared a sneak peek at the Redskins Draft Day hat with me.

draftdayhat.png

This may be the ugliest hat ever.

If RG3 walks out of the green room and puts that cap on his head, he will instantly make it the best looking Redskins' gear in quite some time. :drummer:

Oh Boone, I thought this was going to be some insightful blog giving us a look at what the insiders are saying about the draft or perhaps challenging us to put on our Draft Day Hats and participate in the Draft Prediction Thread like last year.

That hat is turrible!

Worst hat ever. Every year I hope to find a new one that I dig and every year I buy another Curly R throwback in either white or black. I hope Nike makes some nicer gear.

No may to it.....it is the ugliest hat ever.... outside the fez hat you and the staff wear at BGO meetings...

193301.jpg

:D

Hey! Fezzes are cool! And don't you forget it.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obnblNruPiU[/media]

Last edited:
A friend shared a sneak peek at the Redskins Draft Day hat with me.

draftdayhat.png

This may be the ugliest hat ever.

Somewhere out there in the wilderness, a duck is missing its bill.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT5TAy7hJ_8[/media]

"That's some bad hat Harry." Nice OM.

I dig this one,
thumb.aspx

...it's been my daily dome plate for a few months now. It looks real sweet in all black with the logo just trimmed in Burgundy. I tend to get a hat or two each season. Oh and yes the draft day hat just might be the ugliest Skins hat I've ever seen. I especially hate the new wide flat rim....I know it's the hip hop influence but it just screams "DORK" to me.

I dig this one,
thumb.aspx

...it's been my daily dome plate for a few months now. It looks real sweet in all black with the logo just trimmed in Burgundy. I tend to get a hat or two each season. Oh and yes the draft day hat just might be the ugliest Skins hat I've ever seen. I especially hate the new wide flat rim....I know it's the hip hop influence but it just screams "DORK" to me.

Now that is a beautiful hat. Where'd you find that one CounterTrey? Is that a draft day hat, or just one you like?

I gots to get me one of those.

One limiting factor for me - I can't stand those 'flex fit' hats. I have to have just a standard ballcap.

Bummer.

Personally, I'm kinda partial to this one :)

Attachments

• bgohat.jpg
    bgohat.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 115
I wear mine on an almost near daily basis, Boone. :)

I have that hat and wear it every single day. Heck - I need more BGO stuff. I'll take a look in the morning and place an order. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.