• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

night's festivities over

fansince62

playing with some hacking tools......then wandered off:

ever lose your music roots? growing up the crowd I traveled with was heavy into Blues music. in the DC environs we caught a lot of the great acts. well.....there also used to be an Arts festival down on the Capitol Mall every Summer. Among other things there was a large tent where all the obscure labels hawked their music including a lot of blues material. I built up a substantial collection - gave it all away to a buddy when I went to fly for the Navy. Reflecting back on that collection....my all-time favorite was a piece by John Lee Hooker and Canned Heat called Boogie Chillun #2 (part 1).

eh...don't know why that memory moved front and center tonight.

good night.

Sounds like a good night, althogh my favorite blues singer, Joilet Jake Blues, has been gone many years now

Sounds like a good night, althogh my favorite blues singer, Joilet Jake Blues, has been gone many years now

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5N35kQAPv0[/media]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.