• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Why did vinny resign?

Sarge

What do you think did it?

The Skins record?

The 30,000 empty seats in FedEx?

The fan revolt?

I really don't care why, the bottom line is that he's gone. Just wanted to hear the thoughts

Because it was that, or be fired.

Obviously.

No way this was 'voluntary'.

The ultimatum from Danny Boy was given. Didn't I read some where that Snyder was asked why Cerrato wasn't kept around as a part of the change? I think his reply was the team wanted to go with something new or something to that effect.

He resigned like Steve Spurrier resigned. Don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out!

Anybody think he'll still be in the owners box on Sundays?

The rumor is Shanahan wouldn't coach the team with Vinny as GM. So naturally Snyder whispered in his ear that it would be best if he stepped down, or he would publicly emasculate him.

1. He was fired.

2. Because Shanny said he wouldn't come to Washington with Cerrato in place.

...just my read on the situation...

the difference is that Spurrier still had cred as a college coach and got another job.

Vinny will be picking up trash for Waste Mangement Inc. on Monday morning :)

Maybe vinny can get a job at Easterns.

Hell, they've hired every other Skin to advertise.

More interesting is the other thread that leads one to think vinny is getting hush money for one reason or another

It's never easy with the danny. He's like an incompetant JR Ewing

Sarge- I keep seeing you refer to 30,000 empty seats at Fedex. Watching the games on tv I never saw that. I was hoping to but didn't.

When did that happen?

Saints game for one. The Post even made mention of it. It looked on TV like at least 1/3'd or more of the upper ring was empty as well as about 1/2 of the middle ring. Figuring each ring holds 30,000.

From the few shots they had on TV, it looked bad. The danny probably forbid Fox from showing too many empty stadium shots

Saints game for one. The Post even made mention of it. It looked on TV like at least 1/3'd or more of the upper ring was empty as well as about 1/2 of the middle ring. Figuring each ring holds 30,000.

From the few shots they had on TV, it looked bad. The danny probably forbid Fox from showing too many empty stadium shots

Sarge: The upper bowl was empty.
in my row alone, I'd say there were 10-15 empty seats. Most sections were like that. I snuck down to 207 in the 2nd half and the 100 section was pretty full.

Maybe it was b/c the people in the uppers wised up and went to the lowers as it got colder. Not sure.

What I can also tell you is that there were a lot, I mean alot of Saint fans there. Maybe not as many as the Steeler fans that showed in 2008, but more than you regularly see when we play the Cowboys, Giants or Eagles.

Didn't take other fans into account.

THe Post said they called attendence at 87,000, but it looked more like 53,000

With Vinny gone, I may just hold onto the season tickets. Depends what goes down between here and April

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.