• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

TV Show Discussion Thread

Thanks Docsandy, I do enjoy that genre and will see if I can find that one. Kinda limited between Hulu, Netflix & YouTube but odds are pretty good with those 3.

No discussion of the Dothraki Hoard? How the hell did they get so many horses?

And Chris, am on episode 9 of Ozark and like it. There are many flaws with the whole idea, but it's entertaining enough to keep me interested.

Oh the Dothrak attack was epic! I'd say Bronn is feelinga little less invincible these days too.

Wonder if Jaime ends up as Dani's pow? Him and Tyrion should be a good conversation scene.

I think bending the knee is not the only thing Daenerys wants from Jon Snow. ;)

Yeah, E, I agree Ozark is far fetched but still fun.

I think bending the knee is not the only thing Daenerys wants from Jon Snow. ;)

Yeah, E, I agree Ozark is far fetched but still fun.

They're brother and sister ffs. Not that it matters in Westeros!

I don't really care for Laura Linney's character but she's a good actress. A good mesh of actors on Ozark all the same.

Th season finale is pretty crazy El, when you get to it.

I don't really care for Laura Linney's character but she's a good actress. A good mesh of actors on Ozark all the same.

Th season finale is pretty crazy El, when you get to it.

I saw it...that bitch is crazed!

Thanks Docsandy, I do enjoy that genre and will see if I can find that one. Kinda limited between Hulu, Netflix & YouTube but odds are pretty good with those 3.

Did you by any chance watch the series "Timeless" this past season? Curious as to what you thought if you did. I really enjoyed it and am actually planning on binge watching it when I can get it on Netflix or something because I think there were a lot of nuances that I probably missed

Okay seems the night king lettered in javelin....and where the hell those chains come from?

They're brother and sister ffs. Not that it matters in Westeros!

Actually Dany is John Snow's Aunt.

It was Dany's brother Rhaegar who married Lyanna Stark and had John.

That makes him her nephew....

Not that that improves matters much. LOL

I suppose it answers the question of why the hell it took the dead army to move so slow too. Lugging those suckers around would definitely cause it.

Anyone watch Insecure? Wife and I found it a couple of weeks ago and love it.

Top of the Lake season two is getting good reviews so far, we loved the first season so that may be next on the list.

Home Depot? Canadian Tire?

Don't they sell Snow Chains?

Knight, not sure if it was popular over there or not but wife's got us watching ‘Downtown Abbey'. We're hooked and I'm not afraid to admit it!

It's a great mix of characters, acting is damn good & the sets/costumes are on point for a time piece.

DA is a great show!

(and it's Downton Abbey not Downtown Abbey) ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.