• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Locker Room material

Guy could at least get the score right ...

Yeah, I noticed that as well. Point being we played soooo crappily (is that a word) that they've got Detroit thinking they can beat us.

No good can come of this...........

Yeah, I noticed that as well. Point being we played soooo crappily (is that a word) that they've got Detroit thinking they can beat us.

Except possibly an increase in the "fire" the Skins can bring to the table-I'm seeing this as a possible motivator-or at least I would think it should be.

Serv, we were all hoping the Rams game would be more than it was and hoping the Giants game would have been the motivator. The Lions are ripe. Stafford looked good a couple of times yesterday. This game concerns me.

We have beaten the Lions every single time they have ever come to Washington, but there have been instances in the recent past when they have upset us in Detroit.

We can probably squeak out a win if play like we did yesterday, but I think we need to take this game seriously. We can win the next four games handily, but we cannot have more of the same to do it.

Wouldn't be the first team we've seen use the Skins as a stepping stone to getting healthy

I hate to say it, but my Lock of the Week is Detroit +6.5. Not that we're going to lose, but we're going to win/lose another close, hard fought game that comes down to the wire. I'm thinking another 20-17 victory like last year.

EDIT: It should be noted I do not bet on the Skins, and would never bet against them. :)

The Skins have a history where they beat the Lions. I think they will win this one, but will they win by more than 6?

Man, that's a tough question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.