• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Pickem Reminder!!!

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Ok folks, it is Thursday and that means the first NFL game this week. Get your Pickem picks in before the game.

That is all.

I forgot. Guess I'm gonna have to be super accurate for the rest of the year!!

Just a question - is it a software choice, or your choice to lock ALL picks after Thursday??

I guess Barfalo's not as good at home as I thought. Off to a bad start. :(

I forgot. Guess I'm gonna have to be super accurate for the rest of the year!!

Just a question - is it a software choice, or your choice to lock ALL picks after Thursday??

Lanky, Boone will have to confirm this because he runs the show Pickem is concerned but I believe he said once it is a software thing.

Yes- the software only allows me to lock by week. Even if I unlock a week, if the first game has started, it won't let you.make picks for the rest of the week. But I can enter your picks manually if you miss the first game deadline-just pm them to me. I'll count the game you miss as a loss.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Thanks so much guys, you are the best!

I guess Barfalo's not as good at home as I thought. Off to a bad start. :(

Well, they weren't at home last night, which may have been part of the problem. ;)

You know what's frustrating? Week 7 I'm the only person to pick Buffalo in the Pickem. They win. Two weeks ago once more I'm the only one in the Pickem going with Buffalo over Miami. They win again. This time a bunch of other folks join the Buffalo contingent.

They lose.

Ain't that some s**t?

You know what's frustrating? Week 7 I'm the only person to pick Buffalo in the Pickem. They win. Two weeks ago once more I'm the only one in the Pickem going with Buffalo over Miami. They win again. This time a bunch of other folks join the Buffalo contingent.

They lose.

Ain't that some s**t?

Sorry for my part in that, serv. I have just given up on picking the Jets after 2 or 3 particularly frustrating losses that cost me points. Unless they're playing a cupcake like the Browns, Chiefs or Lions, I'm picking against them the rest of the year. **** Mark Sanchez -- dang USC collegian.

Can't trust a one of them fellas in cardinal and gold, not for a second. The boys in powder blue and gold, now...different story completely. :)

Sorry for my part in that, serv. I have just given up on picking the Jets after 2 or 3 particularly frustrating losses that cost me points. Unless they're playing a cupcake like the Browns, Chiefs or Lions, I'm picking against them the rest of the year. **** Mark Sanchez -- dang USC collegian.

Can't trust a one of them fellas in cardinal and gold, not for a second. The boys in powder blue and gold, now...different story completely. :)

No problem, BRD, I went with the Jets on this one anyway. :)

I would have taken the Jets, but got my picks in late.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.