• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I question whether the team has any passion

The Burgundy Ghost

The Starter
Reaction score
Military Branch
Navy
Alma Mater
Salisbury
I'm listening to the post game to hear some anger and/or frustration from the Coach or the players.........

I don't hear it.

I'm not hearing from the players what I'm feeling right now.

I think this team has quit.

It's definately a legitimate question, I am just really tired of this team playing down to their level of competition. I wonder who/when that will ever change.

Hearing Blache talk in the postgame, I don't think the coaches have any passion. I realize as a coach you need to keep a level head. But seriously, your defense was just torn up by a rookie QB and a losing team. Give the Lions some credit, sure, but jeebus take some ****ing responsibility for the loss!!!!!!!! Their 3rd down conversion rate was ridiculous.

Blache is in denial.

Complete and utter denial.

He's on the post-game show right now basically saying, "Hey, the Lions are better than people think. No one should be shocked that we got beat today."

B Mitch just called Zorn out all over America. Said basically he has lost the team

Blache is in denial.

He's on the post-game show right now basically saying, "Hey, the Lions are better than people think. No one should be shocked that we got beat today."

Then it's time for him to retire.......the Skins got beat because the D gave up big plays, couldn't tackle, couldn't stop the run and let a rookie QB with a porus O-line who threw 6 INTs in 2 games run and throw all over us.

The Lions converted 75% of their 3rd downs and gained well over 100yds of rushing. Any team that does that including the Redskins will normally win no matter how good or bad that team is.

What. A. ****SHOW. Goddamnit...I am almost done with football. CAPS are around the corner!!

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!!

No fire, and no clue. When is somebody gonna tell these guys that we have no running game. Samuels said last week that they are a running team.

I'm tired of "stay medium."

Blache is in denial.

He should be fired for saying something like that. Really Greg? You had the #4 D last year, added Orakpo and Haynes worth and got OWNED by the LIONS.

Hello?

He should be fired for saying something like that. Really Greg? You had the #4 D last year, added Orakpo and Haynes worth and got OWNED by the LIONS.

Hello?

In Blache's defense, the Lions had the ball for 37 minutes. Advantage to any O in the league with those kind of TOP numbers.

the players on the team show passion each time they drive up to the teller to deposit their Redskins paychecks :)

In Blache's defense, the Lions had the ball for 37 minutes. Advantage to any O in the league with those kind of TOP numbers.

Our D gave up drives of 99, 86, 74, and 85 yards (all of which resulted in points) and gave up 10/18 third down conversions. You can argue this was the fault of defense or offense, but I'm putting that on the defense. Giving up a few big plays is one thing, but letting them tear you up like that?? :kick_can:

Our D gave up drives of 99, 86, 74, and 85 yards (all of which resulted in points) and gave up 10/18 third down conversions. You can argue this was the fault of defense or offense, but I'm putting that on the defense. Giving up a few big plays is one thing, but letting them tear you up like that?? :kick_can:

It should also be noted that Kevin Smith ran for 101 yards and averaged 6.3 yards per rush. He averaged 51 yards at 2.6 yards a carry in the previous two games.

It should also be noted that Kevin Smith ran for 101 yards and averaged 6.3 yards per rush. He averaged 51 yards at 2.6 yards a carry in the previous two games.

Thanks for that Henry..........:kick_can:

This one is on Blache and the defense as far as I'm concerned. My question though, is where do we go from here? There just doesn't seem to be any fire, from anyone connected with the team.

2-14 or 3-13 is where we go from here - as they say even a blind squirrel finds a nut some times and two more wins is about all they will find. Do not be surprised if they lose again next week.

Tom

Riggins and Arrington both blasted the danny on Twitter

Soiunds like Arrington may have come across some of the patented danny hospitality on the way out the door

On Fox halftime report, Strahan said the team has quit. He is right. There is no fire or urgency with this team. They are a reflection of their coach and are too medium. Probably closer to medium rare.

Wish the Redskins (top to bottom) had the passion that we the fans do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.