• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Eagle and skins rumored to be working on RG3 trade - don't shoot the messenger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it happens, may it be a reverse of the McNabb trade.

Just a twitter rumor right now. Ponder cut, so he's out there for the Eagles as well...

Just say yes. Make the trade. End this craziness. I'd prefer him out of the division where he's further away. We'll still have to deal with it when we play. But I'd most rather he be gone and this over with.

If you are drafting tonight, get in the Draft! It's about to start!

This is the guy spouting off about the trade...

Kevin Matuszak ‏@KevinMatuszak 6h6 hours ago
Stop asking me who my sources are. If I name them, I lose their trust. Still saying #Eagles in talks w/ #Washington for RGIII. #CONFIRMED
6 retweets 3 favorites
Reply Retweet 6 Favorite 3
More
Kevin Matuszak ‏@KevinMatuszak 6h6 hours ago
I know a lot of you see me as an NFL Insider, but I'm just a guy trying to have a good time. Thank you for following my strange journey :)
0 retweets 3 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite 3
More
Kevin Matuszak ‏@KevinMatuszak 8h8 hours ago Philadelphia, PA
Everyone being rude and hateful will be #BLOCKED. Can confirm that The #EAGLES are in talks with #WASHINGTON for RGIII. Have a great day!!!!
1 retweet 3 favorites
Reply Retweet 1 Favorite 3
More
Kevin Matuszak ‏@KevinMatuszak 8h8 hours ago Philadelphia, PA
Per source, #Eagles talks with #Washington picked up after Barkley trade. Now heating back up. 5th round pick. Chip wants RGIII
16 retweets 6 favorites
Reply Retweet 16 Favorite 6
More
Kevin Matuszak ‏@KevinMatuszak 9h9 hours ago Philadelphia, PA
Per source, #EAGLES and #Washington in ongoing discussion to acquire #RGIII for mid-round pick
15 retweets 3 favorites
Reply Retweet 15 Favorite 3
More
Kevin Matuszak ‏@KevinMatuszak 9h9 hours ago Philadelphia, PA
The #EAGLES are in talks with Washington to acquire RGIII, per source.
7 retweets 6 favorites
Reply Retweet 7 Favorite 6

Could be total BS - I don't know how you separate BS from reliable on Twitter unless you've had previous experience with the individual or they are a known credible source. Hard to believe this has any credibility when no one else is reporting it though.

The obvious conclusion as we learned from this past week's events is that this individual must be giving BJs to someone in the Redskins or Eagles front office :laugh: :laugh:

Practice Squad so far:

ILB Terrance Plummer
CB Quinton Dunbar
TE Je'Ron Hamm
OLB Houston Bates
OT Takoby Cofield
DE Corey Crawford
RB Trey Williams

Said months ago if he went anywhere, he'd go to Philly

Last edited:
Redskins have signed TE Anthony McCoy and released DeShazor Everrett.

McCoy was drafted in 2010, 6th round by the Seahawks. He's 6'5" 245 lbs. Didn't play in 2013 OR 2014 - not sure why...

A little blurb from a Seattle site:

"Even after five years in Seattle, McCoy is an unknown at this point. He has spent three of his five seasons either on the IR or inactive, and hasn’t played a snap since 2012. However, McCoy has the upside to possibly outweigh the injury risks. While I still think Helfet is better all-around in the passing game, McCoy is much more in the mold of a typical seam-busting tight end, with the straight-line speed to separate against man-coverage. Blocking-wise, he has the technique and the body type, but the tenacity and will to block have yet to show itself. Maybe coming back from back-to-back season-ending injuries will fire him up."

Looks like he had an achilles tear and that's why he hasn't suited up for the Seahawks in 2 years.

Last edited:
Going into the season with only 2 TEs probably wouldn't have been too smart.

Go look at his USC highlights......he looked slow in college. Now coming off two Achilles , that's not going to improve things,speed wise .

Maybe he's just a red zone target since he's tall? #anthonymix

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.