• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

9th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Hope things don't get screwed up for you, but you'd be better off letting them auto draft for you anyway!

Oh hell nah, did that last yr and wasn't that appealing of a team. Besides, you guys need to be saying your allah akbar's cause I'm about to jihad on this league!

Draft is in 33 minutes :)

Thanks everyone for drafting tonight. Post your team here for all to see your draft success.

Eduardo Carrochio

QB - Andrew Luck
RB - Ezekiel Elliott, Joe Mixon
WR - Davante Adams, T.Y. Hilton
TE - Trey Burton
Flex - Royce Freeman
D - New Orleans
K - Jake Elliott

Bench:
RB - Rex Burkhead, Peyton Barber
WR - Chris Hogan, Marvin Jones Jr, Robby Anderson, Nelson Agholor

Here's my rather unconventional draft:

Attachments

• Feardraft.jpg
    Feardraft.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 89
Good luck all!

Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 10.39.14 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 10.26.08 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 10.26.08 PM.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 89
damn Boone... whole Redskins WR room there...

He went with the duo I was going to try to get, what I'd been getting for many of my mock drafts...

Rodgers and Jimmy Graham.

They will get him enough points to make up for the modest points he'll get from Redskins' WR's. Kerryon Johnson should be a good grab for him too.

Then you go and draft Tom Brady wayyyyyy too early so I cannot match him up with Gronk.

I hate fantasy football!

:soapbox:

I went RB heavy and also used up an early spot to grab Rodgers. Picked Jimmy Graham too because with Rodgers throwing to him, he's going to have a huge year and TD passes between the two count twice. Those moves meant I had to find some WRs. I snatched two of the top rooks in DJ Moore and Miller and the other guys I took risks on. Crowder was big for me last season. Doctson *could* have a breakout year.

He went with the duo I was going to try to get, what I'd been getting for many of my mock drafts...

Rodgers and Jimmy Graham.

They will get him enough points to make up for the modest points he'll get from Redskins' WR's. Kerryon Johnson should be a good grab for him too.

Then you go and draft Tom Brady wayyyyyy too early so I cannot match him up with Gronk.

I hate fantasy football!

:soapbox:

Yep. Matching up a QB and money WR/TE from the same team is a winning strategy in my experience.

I went RB heavy and also used up an early spot to grab Rodgers. Picked Jimmy Graham too because with Rodgers throwing to him, he's going to have a huge year and TD passes between the two count twice. Those moves meant I had to find some WRs. I snatched two of the top rooks in DJ Moore and Miller and the other guys I took risks on. Crowder was big for me last season. Doctson *could* have a breakout year.

Dude...

Crowder / Doctson / Richardson / Thompson / Perine....

For the record... I hope these 5 guys lead you to winning the league.. :p

Yep. Matching up a QB and money WR/TE from the same team is a winning strategy in my experience.

Part of the reason I went with Brandon Cooks when I did...I knew Goff we be available late and wanted to concentrate on RB, too. Not to mention Gurley likes to catch TD passes, too.

Dude...

Crowder / Doctson / Richardson / Thompson / Perine....

Perine was still out there in the last several picks. He could still be the Skins starter and was a value there. Crowder and Thompson (if healthy) are no brainers. The risk picks were Richardson and Doctson, but again I didn't pick a WR until my 5th or 6th pick. I have 3 of the top 4-5 rookie RBs and 2 of the top 3-4 rookie WRs. Those are big risks. If I'd picked in the top 3 or so, I'd have done things completely differently. But when the top impact RBs are immediately off the board you have to do something different.

QB- Russel Wilson, Jimmy Garrapalo
WR- Julio Jones, Mike Evans
RB- Kareem Hunt, Kenyan Drake
TE- Kyle Rudolph
WRT- Allen Robinson II
K- Harrison Butker
DEF- Pittsburgh
Bench
Jarvis Landrey
Devin Funchess
Emmanuel Sanders
Latavius Murray
Bilal Powell

Perine was still out there in the last several picks. He could still be the Skins starter and was a value there. Crowder and Thompson (if healthy) are no brainers. The risk picks were Richardson and Doctson, but again I didn't pick a WR until my 5th or 6th pick. I have 3 of the top 4-5 rookie RBs and 2 of the top 3-4 rookie WRs. Those are big risks. If I'd picked in the top 3 or so, I'd have done things completely differently. But when the top impact RBs are immediately off the board you have to do something different.

I was going to take Penny for the last pick of the draft before you snagged him...kinda surprised he lasted that long. He's going to start in Seattle.

QB- Russel Wilson, Jimmy Garrapalo
WR- Julio Jones, Mike Evans
RB- Kareem Hunt, Kenyan Drake
TE- Kyle Rudolph
WRT- Allen Robinson II
K- Harrison Butker
DEF- Pittsburgh
Bench
Jarvis Landrey
Devin Funchess
Emmanuel Sanders
Latavius Murray
Bilal Powell

I see you still have one bench player? You better go get on the wire and pick someone up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.