• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Game Tonight

21Teezy

The Cheerleader
Reaction score
Hello everyone!!! So, I am not sure if this is the appropriate place to make this thread, but I wanted to see if anyone in the DMV (DC, Maryland, VA) area is planning to/or wants to get together to watch the game tonight???? I would be down to meet at a bar and watch it. That said, anyone nearby that is interested, let me know!!! Hail!

haha! I guess no one wants to watch the game. I'm not embarassed.......................................

Could just be the the vast BGO MD crowd hasn't happened by the thread yet, brother. ;)

teez - workin tonight but hoping to catch some portion of osackpo's debut. we should try to do something like this for the season opener...
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

If you weren't 7 hours away, I'd be there in a heartbeat :) Don't worry, I suspect once the regular season gets closer we'll have some gatherings going....

haha! I guess no one wants to watch the game. I'm not embarassed.......................................
FYI you probably should have asked this in the Sons of Washington forum. This one is for non-Redskins topics so it's kind of like you were running around in the parking lot after the kickoff looking for folks to go to the game with...kinda quiet and lonely. :)

Welcome aboard!!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.