• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The 8th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

League One team is a surprising 2-1 after Yahoo said it would win all of two games. Then again, it is about to encounter much better foes over the next few weeks.

League Two team is 1-2 after Yahoo said it would go 8-5. That was too optimistic.

Sure am having fun after having to step away for a year. Win or lose, this is a lot of fun and Shi is a great admin. On to week four.

Still trying to figure out why the waiver claim order position did not change for the team currently second in that pecking order. That team put in a successful waiver claim a few days ago and is still listed as being second in the pecking order. That's not good - or fair.

It's in league two. A Yahoo mistake and probably not correctable. My team should be second in the pecking order now, but that team is going nowhere anyway - it stinks, lol.

Keep in mind, Free Agent pickups do not effect waiver order. The only pickup I've had in the past 2 weeks was a free agent pickup, which wouldn't change where I am in waiver placement.

Only way to tell is if it states "Waiver" under the player next to the green plus. Order from what I see should be from the bottom of the list: MissU28, Pachyderminator, Bubble Boy, BOB'S BIG BOYS, etc. I could keep going back, but it appears to be working correctly. Just the Free Agent pickup versus a waiver pickup.

Don't worry, we have the same record, and I haven't won a game in League #1 yet....

Ok, that's weird.

Anyway, just had to replace Gronk. He is not playing tonight. Gonna be a tough week.

Tougher than I thought. Had a lead of just over three points in league two heading in to tonight and starting Stephon Diggs. He gets .4 points and I lose by less than a point. In league one I had Diggs starting and just over two points to gain. That is just - nothing I can do about it.

That will take me out of the playoffs in both leagues, but those are the breaks.

Also, there has been a trade in league two if you want to approve it Mr. Commissioner.

Bah. Bah and bah. Time to play spoiler for now.

Tougher than I thought. Had a lead of just over three points in league two heading in to tonight and starting Stephon Diggs. He gets .4 points and I lose by less than a point. In league one I had Diggs starting and just over two points to gain. That is just - nothing I can do about it.

That will take me out of the playoffs in both leagues, but those are the breaks.

Also, there has been a trade in league two if you want to approve it Mr. Commissioner.

Bah. Bah and bah. Time to play spoiler for now.
I got lucky with that one! Woo!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I wouldn't call it lucky - you have a good team and put up 126 pts. I put more than 125 and injuries happen. Hate it, but those are the breaks.

Congrats on the win.

I wouldn't call it lucky - you have a good team and put up 126 pts. I put more than 125 and injuries happen. Hate it, but those are the breaks.

Congrats on the win.
I was definitely lucky that diggs only scored .4 points and that thieler scored enough to barely push me over you. Especially since I had Wentz on the bench with 37 points, I was definitely lucky that Alex Smith put up 34.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ok Mr. Commissioner, we have another trade in league two. The owner of BB seems to be shaking up his team a bit.

We'll see about the results. The trade probably favors Robin, but I needed a reliable option at backup tight end. While Vernon Davis is not a starter, I think he could get more playing time in the coming weeks. Jordan Reed is an injury risk (hope not, but...) this season.

Anyway, on to week six.

Right now, heading into Sunday's games, I have -3 pts in league in league two. Can anyone show where any team in NFL history has negative pts on the scoreboard during or after a game? Seriously. Just put it at zero. Negative pts is a joke and I argued it when it benefited me earlier in the season.

Shoot I was lucky the Baltimore Defense played at least to make my score somewhat respectable since I had Aaron Rodgers :( Still lost, still only won one game but Baltimore at least made last week respectable... they scored 20 points that made my loss by less than 6 points at least tolerable :)

Right now, heading into Sunday's games, I have -3 pts in league in league two. Can anyone show where any team in NFL history has negative pts on the scoreboard during or after a game? Seriously. Just put it at zero. Negative pts is a joke and I argued it when it benefited me earlier in the season.

Make sure to bring up any requests for rule changes before the season next year, and we can see if there is a desire by the group to deal with that. Also, do you want to eliminate all negative scoring plays, or just say you can't have a slot go below 0? I don't know if you can do that outside of edits, is all.

I'm just thinking out loud. It's more like Yahoo needing to do something about it. Like the injury to a player in the first qtr and you can't have a designated player in the same time slot and position thing. Just a pet peeve more than anything.

I need just over ten points to win in league two this evening. Zach Ertz is the last player for me tonight. I want the Redskins to win and for Ertz to get zero points. Redskins come before any of my FF teams. Just saying.

Unless there's a way we can fill players from one league to another it's safe to bet I'm not winning this yr.

Wow! Going into Monday night I was almost 15 points down to Camp Duffy after a 48 point performance from Russell Wilson, with Travis Kelce on my side and Demarius Thomas opposite.

Kelce scored me just over 21 points for a victory by .20 .

102.48 to 102.28

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.