• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2016 BGO NFL Pickem Wildcard Weekend Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
A surprising Texans wildcard win tripped up most of us, but 5 players managed a perfect 4-0 record this week, including Kel Varnsen, Om, Posse Lover, Docsandy, and micks113.

On the season, the top 4 prize positions are still up for grabs. Currently on top, micks113 has a slim 2 game lead over nearest challenger Posse Lover with 175 wins. In 3rd place currently it's redskins26, with Ax right on his heels. Rounding out our top 10 are DieselPwr44, Johnssbass, IronMike, Om, Jimbo, and McD5.

A lot can change between now and the close of the Super Bowl. Keep playing - and best of luck to our top 10!

For complete Wildcard Weekend and Season to Date results, log-in to your Pocket Office Pool - Easy to use office football pool software account and run the 'Recap Report'.

Well, like Tin Cup, I don't play for 2nd, or 3rd, or 4th. I had the Texans alright. But so did micks. Swung for the fence with the VaGiants.

Last at bat for me this weekend. Need a 2 run homer to stay alive. Grand Slam would be better.

Good luck to everybody else in the running.

Dang...while I'm out of it, I keep forgetting to do picks until the first two games are done. :)

Well, I hope micks and some others chose the Seahags over the Falcons as well or lose 1 or 2 games this week.

The 2 favored teams need to win for me... I've flipped flopped between GB vs Cows for 2 days.,, no Jordy Nelson is going to hurt GB, but watch me be wrong.

Well, like Tin Cup, I don't play for 2nd, or 3rd, or 4th. I had the Texans alright. But so did micks. Swung for the fence with the VaGiants.

Last at bat for me this weekend. Need a 2 run homer to stay alive. Grand Slam would be better.

Good luck to everybody else in the running.
you are playing for 4th

Without hitting on a Hail Mary, I will likely fall out of contention for even 4th.

Go big, or go home.

Did you "lay up", or go for the green?

i blew it this week thought I picked a team and picked the wrong one so you might have caught me

Well, I hope micks and some others chose the Seahags over the Falcons as well or lose 1 or 2 games this week.

The 2 favored teams need to win for me... I've flipped flopped between GB vs Cows for 2 days.,, no Jordy Nelson is going to hurt GB, but watch me be wrong.

Replying to my own quote here. 3-1 this week... why I chose the 'Hags over Atlanta, I'll never know. I picked GB... my heart couldn't settle on Dallas not to mention after the Packers whooped NY, I picked correctly... I love cheese!

Oh well. Would have gone 4-0. But then would have only picked up 1 game on micks, had I picked who I thought would win.

Only real shot at winning, for me, was to go 4-0, and micks to go 0-4. But micks was having none of that.

3-1 for me as well. Picked the Cows, who I thought for sure was going to win seein as how they have a horseshoe up their ars.

Last three games are the hardest and I don't have a clue.

Yeah, I went underdog in all four. Even though the only true underdog I saw was Houston.

And you're right about the final 3 games. All 4 teams have a good shot at the whole thing.

These have to be two of the worst AFC & NFC Championship games that I ever sat through...thoughts

1-1 this week...

micks113 sealed the victory tonight - Congrats micks :cheers:

But 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place are still up for grabs :)

Congrats micks :cheers:

Thanks again, Boone for keeping me in it when, I couldn't fill my picks in on time... hopefully I finish 2nd, not bad considering I chose my picks weeks in advance until week 10 maybe... can't remember...

Watch the SB be a blowout now.

2-0 Sunday for me, bringing the playoff results to 9 out of 10 wins. Only the SB left, but I'll leave a stat for those that do not already know. In the history of the SuperBowl, when the #1 ranked scoring offense meets the #1 ranked scoring defense, the defense has always won. Then again there's the unbelievable Falcons.

Congrats on the win micks!

I would've won if it wasn't for those meddling kids and their dog!

Who the hell drives a van called the "Mystery Machine" anyway? Maybe Om......ummm....gotta go..........

I don't always drive, but when I do, I prefer Ferrari.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.