• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

3-4 years ago he was a pro bowler.

he got hurt in New Orleans, and then came back and underwhelmed his contract.

But given that he is still unsigned and is 30 years old, I would think he is a better gamble given his past performances when healthy than Dashon Goldson was.

Especially since we paid Goldson a lot more for that one season here in Washington.

Byrd can still run.

I think he just wanted a contract way beyond what he was worth, even as a Pro Bowler.
But yea, he could still be an veteran asset at this point, as I imagine he's probably more reasonable in his contract demands these days.

We always seem to make that surprise signing, a la Josh Norton, but it never seems to be along the defensive line :(

I haven't logged on in awhile so, I thought that I would see if there was anything new. No, I didn't see anything new... the first thing I notice is the GIF images at the top of the page with the Sports Illustrated cover saying, ''BRING ON THE RAIDERS" Man, how depressing that was as a kid to witness... I LOVE OUR REDSKINS! I'm ready for some football!

a09ccd5627c0509f6c23e971f5b87fa3.jpg

I've been reading medical material about how tendons heal much slower than other parts of the body, due to the fact they receive a much lower amount of oxygen supply.
So, that may explain why Doctson and Gallette seem to struggle with their Achilles' injuries. Not only a long time to rehab, but a higher likelihood of re-occurence of injury, since the long rehab may lead to the temptation to rush back to action too quickly.

I haven't logged on in awhile so, I thought that I would see if there was anything new. No, I didn't see anything new... the first thing I notice is the GIF images at the top of the page with the Sports Illustrated cover saying, ''BRING ON THE RAIDERS" Man, how depressing that was as a kid to witness... I LOVE OUR REDSKINS! I'm ready for some football!

View attachment 3726

Yeah, I still cringe when we throw screen passes deep in our end of the field to this day.

These are the NFL summer doldrums for sure. Plus we are focused almost entirely on a total site and server overhaul that will begin soon - so we are a little distracted from discussions and content right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.... Plus we are focused almost entirely on a total site and server overhaul that will begin soon - so we are a little distracted from discussions and content right now.

So will there be any circus midget monikers for those who may or may not seek one?

:paranoid:

Last edited:
Duke Ihenacho signs with Giants.

Hope he misses as many tackles in blue as he did in burgundy and gold.

The Giants do love them some ex-Redskins.

At first they were taking guys like Ryan Clark (in his prime) and Antonio Pierce and that hurt.

But they can have Keenan Robinson and Duke Ihenacho. Brandon Merriweather as well :)

Ryan Clark left NY for Washington then in his prime went to Pitt

At first they were taking guys like Ryan Clark (in his prime) and Antonio Pierce and that hurt.

But they can have Keenan Robinson and Duke Ihenacho. Brandon Merriweather as well :)

Umm...Ryan Clark came here from NY, then off to the Steelers where he did very well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.