• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Why did vinny resign?

Anybody think he'll still be in the owners box on Sundays?

I heard Snyder was looking for a new shoe shine boy for the box, so there's a good chance of seeing Vinny......

ShoeshineVinny.jpg

There's no need to fear Blunder Boy is here.............

He was dismissed, regardless of how they want to make it read. He was offered a gun and a single bullet because he answered every failure by pointing the finger at someone else. He actively undermined our head coach (who he hired) during the season. He was consistently 2 years behind all of his free agent pickups and draft choices. we need OL last year, he goes DL, we need DL the year before, he goes WR.
He was constantly playing catch-up with himself, and his answer to everything was always "It's someone else's fault".
Whether it is or isn't, if you're the manager, the ultimate responsibility rests with you. And again, whether it is or isn't, you do not actively undermine your team in the midst of the campaign, and he did.

Good riddance.

~Bang

The past 10 years or so, the fans revolting, Snyder wanting Shanahan, think it has a lot to do with all of that adding up, plus the horrible season.

Sarge- I keep seeing you refer to 30,000 empty seats at Fedex. Watching the games on tv I never saw that. I was hoping to but didn't.

When did that happen?

It started at the Chiefs game...the stadium was barren. It filled in after kickoff, but there were definitely a lot of empty seats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.