• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Hawkblogger: The Titanic Wake Of Scot Mccloughan

Love that, thanks for posting. Hard to not get excited thinking about the future of this team. We have some problems here and there but I think by and large we are the path to success.

Thanks for posting.

No guarantees of success here, of course, because until this team actually wins something it's all just chasing rainbows, but a feel-good read nonetheless. Particularly coming from someone with zero affiliation with or bias against the Redskins.

I'm pretty sure a drunk Scot McCloughan is better than anything we've had here since Beathard (though I didn't really mind Casserly too much)... I don't think he left those earlier places because he had an "alcohol problem"... It sounds to me like in Seattle he was going through personal stuff and wanted to start his own side business (or perhaps run a team again). In 49ers, he had to fire coaches and there was a qualified personnel guy there also on staff, so if he shows up drunk one day and they decide to go with the sober guy. Many factors went into him leaving both stops, so it's simplistic to say he was fired because of an alcohol problem (as the article states).

it's just comforting understanding - after all these years - that we have some adult supervision in place. what a concept!

meh...I GUUUUUUUUEESSSSS he has a good track record of drafting players.

Keep a birds eye view on Scot's drinking and Mrs Scot's twitter, and watch him take us to the top.

Keep a birds eye view on Scot's drinking and Mrs Scot's twitter, and watch him take us to the top.

If it weren't for the many dramatic episodes this team has been known for, I wouldn't mind seeing a few more Mrs. Scot tweets...very entertaining.

If it weren't for the many dramatic episodes this team has been known for, I wouldn't mind seeing a few more Mrs. Scot tweets...very entertaining.

are you suggesting she has nice tweets?

rather vulgar if you ask me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.