• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins Make Roster Moves 11/10/15

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
For Immediate Release
November 10, 2015

REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster moves:

The Redskins signed the following free agent:
C Brian de la Puente

The Redskins placed the following player on the Reserve/Injured list (designated for return):
C Kory Lichtensteiger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I told you guys....

The McRib was only available for a limited time.

Lich is done...

Time to draft some corn fed beef to anchor the line in the middle.

Right on! put him on the list of players to move on. Not to early to compile that list. There will be plenty to add. Another off season purge on the way. Hopefully we continue the youth movement. I don't really want more Free Agents whose career is all but done. Pluck a couple more on the d line.

I'm more concerned about a thought someone from BGO posted in a different thread: what if Callahan is already tired of the whole deal and wants out?

that...would....not....be....a....good....thing.

Nothing really to be tired of. He doesn't care about the history, only where we are and where we are going. I'm sure he had no illusions as to what the state of the current talent is. He knew this was a rebuild and a chance for him to participate in bringing in and growing up young talented O'lineman. If he has sights on a HC job, he might be gone, but no need to invent concerns when we have so many real ones to commiserate over. :)

LeRib is done. Bringing in any lineman is an upgrade. And yeah, Lich is done - he has played well here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.