• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Game Chat Today!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Join us today at 1 p.m. in the BGO Fed Ex Field Chatroom for our BGO Game Day Chat as we cheer on the B&G in a crucial road test against the New England Patriots.

Big Mike's got some Metallica cranked.
Goaldeje's making cucumber sandwiches.
Burgundy Burner's got the latest pre-game stats.
Canadian Hog's hanging the murals.
Neophyte's pouring the home brew.
And McD5 is predicting a huge, huge, win.

Be there. Or be square.

Mike's blasting Metallica? Thank goodness!!

Don't know if I could take listening to Om's Leo Sayer collection again.

There's only so many times one can hear "You make me feel like dancing" before you lose your mind.............

now that's funny!

have fun today gents. I'm gonna watch the first quarter or so and then have to get in a round to prep for a tournament later in the week.

hoping for an upset that justifies the "liquidity" thinking I know is in play!

now that's funny!

have fun today gents. I'm gonna watch the first quarter or so and then have to get in a round to prep for a tournament later in the week.

hoping for an upset that justifies the "liquidity" thinking I know is in play!

That's a lame post. Just sayin' :)

Mike's blasting Metallica? Thank goodness!!

Don't know if I could take listening to Om's Leo Sayer collection again.

There's only so many times one can hear "You make me feel like dancing" before you lose your mind.............

LB Jamie Collins for Pat's is out, supposedly the best bet for them to cover Reed

LB Jamie Collins for Pat's is out, supposedly the best bet for them to cover Reed

He leads the team in tackles by a wide margin, and is also second on the team in sacks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.