• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2015 Week 9 - Patriots v Redskins

• Thread starter Blognostications
  • Start date

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Knightingale "I'll tell you this, in any fight it's the guy whose willing to die whose gonna win that inch. And I know, if I'm...

More...

Very nicely done brother. Any.Given.Sunday. It's real. Obviously, the easiest thing in the world is to predict the obvious, that Brady, Gronk, Belichick and company are going to bury us.

That doesn't mean that's what we'll see on Sunday.

Most concerning thing is, we had a two week break and really it didn't result in much in terms of getting healthier. Our secondary is in tatters. That's not a promising way to enter a game against the best QB in the league.

Very nicely done brother. Any.Given.Sunday. It's real. Obviously, the easiest thing in the world is to predict the obvious, that Brady, Gronk, Belichick and company are going to bury us.

That doesn't mean that's what we'll see on Sunday.

Most concerning thing is, we had a two week break and really it didn't result in much in terms of getting healthier. Our secondary is in tatters. That's not a promising way to enter a game against the best QB in the league.

Didn't come out too bad as it was written in a rush! LOL

I wondered how to tackle it as lots of the discussion about how we were gonna do had been undertaken in other threads. But when I started to look at the Vegas odds and then I wondered when the last time we'd been 14 point underdogs. That led me to the Dallas game and from there the similarities started to present. LOL

I'm not expecting that we'll beat the Pats in overtime. But on Any Given Sunday all things are possible. :)

It's not a done deal.

I do wish we were healthier though. Breeland being injured for this game concerns me especially when we're facing Brady.

I just hope the D cleans up the angle/tackling, seems to me that we missed a bunch of them recently giving the opposing offenses (offences) more than they deserved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.