• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2015 BGO Survivor Football League. Week 7 Report.

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
We're down to only 3 contestants left.

We began the year with 16 players, but week 7 saw the remaining players halved.

Shi, China and Smoot Point all fell victim in a tough week of games. Thanks to all of you for playing, and we hope to see you back next year.

That leaves only three left:

Neo. He's out of Texas, he's a great mod, and he's hoping to win his first Survivor trophy.

Canadian Hog. He was leading this league for much of the way, but now finds himself even with the final players. He wants cold beer.

McD. The current, reigning, undefeated and undisputed heavyweight Survivor champion of the worrrrrrrld. Good-looking and modest too.

For the remaining contestants, if all three lose in the same weekend, we'll open the league back up for those three players only and enter a sudden death format until a single winner is crowned.

Good luck. And remember to get those picks in.

Yeah... Thanks, Bills! Way to blow chunks all over London against the Jags.

Rex Ryan is absolute trash. I have no idea how he remains a HC.

I guess it's only because he's a good interview. Big personality. Because his teams just suck.

Yeah... Thanks, Bills! Way to blow chunks all over London against the Jags.

Yeah, I didn't think the Jags would have a chance with the travel and all...ugh. Should have went with Arizona.

Gentlemen, get your picks in.

It's.go time.

Hey Neo. I'm betting on the coach that you believe is underrated. Let's see.

Pick is in.

I keep leaving the Patriots card in my back pocket. I'm hoping it doesn't bite me in the butt eventually.

The season could have ended this week, but St. Louis came through big.

Good luck on your 4 pm. game Neo. Bold pick.

I don't blame you...Gronk could only wish he had Cousins throwing to him. :)

I couldn't imagine picking the Patriots against my team, and then if the Redskins win it?

Then I sit back for another 10 months as you enjoy cold beer, honey and the first place trophy?

That's the kind of painful kick in the you-know-what that could last for months. That might require professional therapy sessions on some leather couch.

Nope, not the Patriots over here:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.