• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Recon - The Buccaneers: The Little train That Could?

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Indiana
Tampa Bay fans have mixed feelings about this game. They know they haven't played well and they know the Redskins haven't played well-except sporadically.

They're not all happy with Lovie Smith as coach and not all are enthused with "Famous Jamies" at QB.

And they're not certain who's going to win this game.

nano

Bucs are back this week, traveling to face the Redskins. Early line is Was -3.5. Last year the Skins were one of 2 our victories, with Evans racking up 209 yards. Time to face the NFC east

MJW

DeSean Jackson's health will play a role

Bootz2004

I'd be shocked if the Redskins scored more than 14 points on offense.

MJW

Would you rather see Cousins or RGIII at this point?

As sad as this is, I feel like Colt McCoy would give them the best chance to win.

Bootz2004

He probably would give them a better chance. He'd certainly give them a spark. This defense matches up well.

MJW

I'd tend to agree. I like us in this game. They have that look like they're about ready to give up. Fair or unfair, I think this is probably it for Jay.

IchabodCrane84

Don't say that.

Everyone knows the best way to beat the Bucs is to play your back-up quarterback.

mightyleemoon

The truth in this statement stings a little...

BUCCABEER

Is that idiot Raheem Morris still on their coaching staff? If so, I hope the Skins are Youngry for a Win......

This Guy Right Here Says

This game scares the hell out me

More...

Evans most definitely DID torch us last year...that shit was flat out embarrassing.

Yeah, I found a piece on Evans by ESPN fantasy football blogger Matthew Berry about Evans in the upcoming Skins/Bucs game where he mentions a little stat tidbit I wasn't aware of.

Mike Evans, Buccaneers: I know, I know. He has been bad. But hear me out here. Four of the past five passing touchdowns against Washington have gone to players at least 6-foot-3. Evans is 6-foot-5. The Washington secondary is banged up and Evans is coming off a bye. It's a bit of a gut call here, but I think Evans gets back on track this week.

Tall WRs giving us problems, eh? Something to think about if accurate. (I don't know where Berry got his information from but I have no reason to think it's inaccurate so right now I'm going to take it as reliable.)

Article link:Matthew Berry's Love/Hate list, sleepers, busts for fantasy football Week 7

is Kerrigan in or out for the game?

As of Friday he is listed as questionable as are Jason Hatcher (knee) Stephen Paea (back), along with linebacker Keenan Robinson (heel).
Chris Culliver (knee), DeAngelo Hall (toe), center Kory Lichtensteiger (neck) and wide receiver DeSean Jackson(hamstring) are all out.
Neither Williams nor Reed have cleared the concussion protocol yet. I'd be really shocked to see Reed play on Sunday.

link: #TBvsWAS Injury Report: Jordan Reed Questionable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.