• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Pimp the Poll: What does Cerrato resignation mean?

I found it. To the right.

Fixed. This is a tough questions because Snyder is so unpredictable.

You found it before you read my comment...there's a difference. He said he fixed it, and then, and only then, did it appear.

You found it before you read my comment...there's a difference. He said he fixed it, and then, and only then, did it appear.

Nope, I clicked the link as soon as he posted the thread, and found it, before you commented, and hence before he said "fixed."

Let's keep to the high road please, gents. This is a good day. :cool4:

I certainly WANT to believe Danny will step back but I have a feeling he'll still want "FINAL SAY" in all decisions. I'm just hoping that final say means he agrees with the advice he's given.

Let's keep to the high road please, gents. This is a good day. :cool4:

Om, the suddenness of the events, as is always seems to do, tends to disorient people and set the emotional responses to a "hair-trigger" status-things will, I think, begin to calm down as the reality of the situation sinks in and intellectual processing gets fully in gear.

You said "interesting", huh? Seems like it's started a mite early.

Cool. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.