• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Messenger is HERE!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
When we're not stifling opposing viewpoints, oppressing minority opinion, or mercilessly crushing anyone who disagrees with us, we pride ourselves on continuously working to make this the best Redskins fan site on the web :)

We have finally brought our most recent project to the finish line and are very excited to offer our members a new Android and iOS App called BGO Messenger.

For several years, members have asked if they could access our BGO Game Chats from mobile phones or tablets. Sadly, up till now, the answer has been 'no'. But no more. BGO now offers our free BGO Messenger App for download for both Android phones and tablets and Apple/iOS iPhones and iPads. Just visit our app pages on Google Play or the Apple Apps/iTunes Store and download it. Or find our BGO Messenger widget on the BGO Home Page (right hand column) for easy access to both the Android and Apple Store app pages. Going to your phone or tablet's App Store and searching 'BGO Messenger' works too!

So what the heck IS BGO Messenger? Great question!

BGO Messenger is our very own instant messaging app. You can find online members and instant message them directly at any time from your phone or tablet, just as you would from your laptop or PC. Share photos, videos, or even capture photos and video in the moment and share with a fellow BGO member. Even more exciting is your ability to now participate in our BGO Game Chats from Fed Ex Field or anywhere else in the world on your phone or tablet, including the ability to share images and video with fellow chatroom participants. See site announcements, or make a quick trip to the mobile BGO home page to see the latest posts or articles - without ever leaving the BGO Messenger App.

Now there's no excuse for any member not to participate in our Game Day Chats.

We hope you'll download BGO Messenger and that you enjoy this new free feature. It's just the latest improvement to the most intelligent community of Washington Redskins fans on the web!

IMG_0316.PNG

IMG_0317.PNG

IMG_0318.PNG

IMG_0319.PNG

IMG_0320.PNG

Last edited:
Goes without saying, feedback of any kind - likes, dislikes, improvement suggestions - are welcomed and appreciated!

I'd like to know if you install the app - please post up here if you have.

Except for by that ****er $username!! He can just shut his yapper!

We welcome feedback from $username. But $usnername can kiss my ass!

I like $usnername...he's a nice guy.

Installed the app on an iPad. Looks great.

Cool Chris - thanks!

Keep the feedback coming folks - even if it's just that you installed the app.

Installed on Android. Looks good

Cousins appears to be just a guy.
LeRibeus is likely a waste of a roster spot.
Gruden might be a clown.
Some of that changes if they win in NY tomorrow.

App installed! Looks good so far :D

I tell you what it needs though. LOL

For game time it needs a time delay function. I found out a couple of weeks ago that those of us watching overseas on game pass the game feed on there is about 30 to 45 secs slower than you get it live in the US, so I had plays being slightly spoiled before I saw them happen at my end (i.e. turnovers, sacks, TD's, int's etc)

Do you think that's a possibility?

Just to clarify, just a delay in the app that the user could set to delay messages popping up on his/her end. That way I could sync the chat properly so the games don't get spoilt at my end.

That's a great idea but probably not doable...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Installed on Android. Looks good

Cousins appears to be just a guy.
LeRibeus is likely a waste of a roster spot.
Gruden might be a clown.
Some of that changes if they win in NY tomorrow.

At the risk of sounding like McD by responding to my own post,

LeRibeus was so much better today than I expected.

The other two, maybe worse than I thought.

When they didn't know we were in come from behind pass pro, we actually gave Kirk a lot of time to throw the ball. Run blocking was suspect, but we abandoned the run again so we don't know how things would have gone if they'd stuck with it. We simply give up on the run too easily, get backed up and allow teams to tee off on Cousins.

How'd it go for those using the app today during Game Chat?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.