• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Messenger is HERE!

I liked it much better using the app on my tablet. Worked perfectly. Thanks!

Glad to hear it - the process of getting the apps to the finish line was pretty painful. Hope it was worth it!

I didn't get to use it this week, but I thought it was very easy to use and was nice last week.

Thanks SS! Additional feedback from the weekend appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you downloaded our new BGO Messenger App yet? Install it on your iPhone, iPad, or Android tablet or phone and you can instant message fellow BGO members, share images or video, and have a group chat or participate in our weekly BGO Game Chats from any of those devices anywhere in the world.

It's free.
It's pretty damn cool.
And we built it for you our BGO members.

To download BGO Messenger, go to your iTunes, Apple App, or Google Play app stores and search 'BGO Messenger', or you can visit the download sites via the links on our BGO Home Page.

If I am able to connect to the FedEx wifi on Sunday, I'll give it a shot from the stadium. I probably won't be on there much though. I'm too obsessed with everything on the field to pay the phone much attention.

Have it on iPad and another generic notebook. Both look great! Thanks again for making this the best boards on the net

How'd it go for those using the app today during Game Chat?

Worked great for me.. Sorry I "left" towards the end was having major pain issues and took something for it. Dozed off and missed our comeback although I knew we were at 24-17 at one point. Never have done that before. Was able to scroll back and see the discussion during the comeback. Was fun to read!!! Thanks for the great app.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.