• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Beat the Jets!

Om

Burgundy & Gold Jacket
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
By any means necessary.

6-3, 21-20, 48-47 ... doesn't matter.

Just win.

Win a road game.

Let them make the crucial mistakes.

Have the better plan, and execute it.

Don't let the bearded Ivy Leaguer come off like Aaron Peyton Brady.

Earn .500 heading into a home date with Tampa.

Don't leave us talking about what should have happened ... make it happen.

Get it done.

Get.

It.

Done.

Washington+Redskins+v+New+York+Jets+3YbGdWpmj3Cl.jpg

Last edited:
Hell yes! This one is huge with the Giants and Dallas playing and someone is guaranteed a win in the division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAIL!!

remember that horrible 6-3 game? Painful!!

We can do this. Run it down their throats and open up the middle with Carrier! We need massive amounts of pressure on Fitz and need to shut down Marshall.

I think I've got this team figured out. I'll take one TD and 5 field goals. Not sure if that's going to be enough, but that's what we bring to the table and puts us a little above our average pts.

Last year Fitz beat us, this year, I think we have the guys to stop him. But no mistakes and minimal penalties.

Actually I believe it was a 3-0 game.

Unless there were two of them.

This one seems even bigger than I'd expected it to coming off last week. The Falcons game was THERE for us, and we let it slip away ... not once, but thrice.

1) After Breeland's INT we're 1st and goal, with 4:21 left, a one-point lead, and all the momentum. A TD there and it's probably over. Even if we give up a subsequent tying TD and 2-point conversion, we have a chance to drive for the game-winning FG in the closing seconds instead of tying one. We settle for 3.

2) Hopkins puts the Falcons on their own 20 with 2:38 left. A stop there and it's over. Instead, we go Haslett for the first time, apply no pressure, cover no one, and offer little resistance to a soul-killing TD drive .

3) In OT we get the rock, drive to midfield. We can win the thing outright with a TD, or worst case, are trying a FG or punting to pin them down and take our chances. Instead, our QB and WR aren't on the same page, we throw a true gift of a pick-6 ... and it's just another loss.

We were THAT close to heading into this week 3-2 having won two in a row, including a break-through road win against a good team. The 2015 season, even while considered a "rebuilding" year, would have taken on some hey we might have something here vibe.

Instead, we're 2-3, the pressure is on to not let 2015 start to slip away, and the same old demons are dancing.

A win this weekend and we're coming home 3-3, and expecting to beat Tampa for a hey now 4-3 start before heading to NE, to get clobbered, but STILL hit midseason at .500. We do that and we're feeling, well, like we might have something here. Something we're depressingly unfamiliar with--a second half of a season with meaningful games.

A loss and it's not hard not to envision the wheels starting to wobble and ugliness rearing its foul mug.

Get.

It.

Done.

Last edited:
Hail yeah. Find a way.

Whether it's special teams, defense scoring themselves, whatever. Get out of there with a win. If Jets are rusty in 1st half coming off of their bye - jump on 'em.

Rest of season looks a whole lot better at 3-3.

So which Offensive lineman has the most playing experience on this starting offensive line?
I'm going to have to guess Moses.

HTTR!!! We need to control the clock, Morris needs a heavy dose of carries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.