• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

New Membership Drive

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Hi all,

We all love this website, and appreciate everything that the owners do for us. It's really a labor of love.

What can you personally do for this site?

How about making a real effort to bring at least one new person onto the board? I think that's realistic.

Or you can continue to listen to me teach. LOL.

HTTR. And thank you BGO.

Bump. This deserves to be up top.

I sent business cards out to my Redskin fan friends all over the country last year... and have passed them to a few this year as well. I'm trying, but other than going to their house and signing in for them.. isn't much more :) I talk about the respect, camaraderie, rapport, etc. We shall see!

I always rec the site to folks I run into wearing Skins gear.

Thanks for this, McD. Seeing new members incorporate themselves into the community is one of the most gratifying rewards from this project ...

I always rec the site to folks I run into wearing Skins gear.

I do this too. I always have some BGO business cards with me. You'd be surprised how many Redskin fans are here in Wheeling, WV... right between Pittsburgh to the east (which by the way, the Steelers are the reason I'm NOT getting the game this weekend, so once again I'm gonna rely on chat)... and Cleveland/Cincinnati to the West.

Even as little as I post, I feel such a part of this community... it's a really neat feeling.

Thanks for this, McD. Seeing new members incorporate themselves into the community is one of the most gratifying rewards from this project ...

incorporate?

just busting your chops. there was a reason I called you "the bard" back in the day. any time I can catch a "say what?" for OM is well....a miracle!

I can't truly participate in this unless we get a tote board and have Ed McMahon interrupt chat or a busy thread to ask for a tympany.

;)

incorporate?

just busting your chops. there was a reason I called you "the bard" back in the day. any time I can catch a "say what?" for OM is well....a miracle!
Thesaurus includes the following as synonyms for incorporate:

absorb, assimilate, associate, blend, consolidate, embody, integrate, join, merge, mix ...

I'm okay getting my chops busted when warranted--lord knows I earn it enough.

In this case?

:deal:

Well as a new member of the group I can vouch for how friendly you guys are here and how great this forum is. :D

Alas, living in the UK I don't often bump into other Redskin fans, but if I do I'll pass on the good word.
Anything against a mention on my facebook thread?

And talking UK, and this might not be the thread for this, but if the rumours are true and the Redskins end up coming to London next year I will DEFINITELY be there!!!! And I'm sure I'd bump into folks there. If so I'll pass the word on. :D

Thanks for having me you guys, and if I can get any more followers I'll do it.

Well as a new member of the group I can vouch for how friendly you guys are here and how great this forum is. :D

Alas, living in the UK I don't often bump into other Redskin fans, but if I do I'll pass on the good word.
Anything against a mention on my facebook thread?

And talking UK, and this might not be the thread for this, but if the rumours are true and the Redskins end up coming to London next year I will DEFINITELY be there!!!! And I'm sure I'd bump into folks there. If so I'll pass the word on. :D

Thanks for having me you guys, and if I can get any more followers I'll do it.

Message me your name and address brother. I've got some BGO goodies to send you.

any random pictures of John can be chalked up to his BGO Mead and a long night....

See.... at first I was excited by Boone mentioning goodies.....

Then Mike got me all worried! LOL

:p

See.... at first I was excited by Boone mentioning goodies.....

Then Mike got me all worried! LOL

:p

Don't worry. Boone flirts a lot but in the end he is harmless. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.