• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Suvivor Football League 2015. Week 5 Report.

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
BGO Survivor Football League 2015. Week 5 Report.

Week 5 took its toll on the league. Like a punch right to the gut. Baltimore and Kansas City upsets caused problems.

The Giants barely squeaked by San Fran. or we would have lost many more.

We began this season with 16 contestants and now 7 remain.

Week 5 unfortunately saw the elimination of two more good players in Earl Haffler and Lovethebeer. Thanks for playing guys, and better luck next season.

It also caused Canadian Hog to suffer his first loss of the season. Everyone is now back on equal footing.

Looking ahead, week 6 appears to be even more difficult. Most of the remaining players have already used the top two favorites, and will now have to pick winners from the lesser teams. Win out or get eliminated.

Best of luck, and remember to get your picks in.

Good luck everyone else. I knew I shouldn't have trusted the stinky Ravens.

So I'm thinking of picking the Jets this weekend, just so I can will the Redskins to a victory. :)

Apparently, I know nothing.......

LTB, I'm not sure what game we were playing a year or two ago.....maybe pickem?

Anyway, you were right there to the last pick.

I'd love to hear more of your thoughts in regular chat.

GL......and I hope we see you again in this contest next season.

Good luck everyone else. I knew I shouldn't have trusted the stinky Ravens.

Great effort Kel. I came within an inch of picking the Ravens too. I mean within one tenth of one inch.

Please come back next season.

Sleep

Eat

Make Your Pick

Conquer

LTB, I'm not sure what game we were playing a year or two ago.....maybe pickem?

Anyway, you were right there to the last pick.

I'd love to hear more of your thoughts in regular chat.

GL......and I hope we see you again in this contest next season.

Yes, I was in both survivor and pickem last year. Lasted much longer in survivor and was 3rd (or somewhere close) in pickem. This just isn't my year. I'll be back next year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.