• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

C-A-P-S

Wilson is dirty as ****. He may take some shots after the whistle but he gets MANY non calls, see the pens series. I've got a good feeling he's gonna get some payback the 1st reg season game he's against them.

I hope whoever draws the short straw doesn't get Coburned-

I have never seen a happier couple than Alexander Ovechkin and the Stanley Cup. Lol

19F4944E-0D28-4BF9-AF7C-2C58A2ABF4B4.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still in shock we f****** won it, when it was 3-2 in game 5 my nerves were nuts, CAPS!!!

Keith Olbermann has always been and always will be a classless, snarky, little twit who's not nearly as clever as he himself believes.

Olbermann still exists? Figured after his failed attempt at everything after sportscenter put him to rest.

The simple fact that ESPN and Disney just signed him to a new deal should tell one all that needs to be known about both organizations.

So Barry decides to bounce for a big payday, and I understand a 5 year commitment after 4 years seems like an eternity to some coaches, I kind of figured regardless this would be his last season here, thanks for all you did, now I hope we kick your a$$ wherever you end up :)

McLellan is 100% committed to this team and it's refreshing to see it.

https://russianmachineneverbreaks.c...ck-brooks-orpik-if-the-avalanche-buy-him-out/

There's also a report that he got offered the 42nd pick for Grubs and Orpik from the Hurricanes, but declined and took the 47th because it didn't keep Grubs within the division. I LOVE IT.

Colorado must really want Grubauer because the article suggests they are already looking to send Orpik somewhere else, or buy him out.

Colorado must really want Grubauer because the article suggests they are already looking to send Orpik somewhere else, or buy him out.
Part of the deal was us getting rid of Orpiks cap number of $5.5 mil. I think it wasn't about them getting him as much it was about them absorbing his pay

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Part of the deal was us getting rid of Orpiks cap number of $5.5 mil. I think it wasn't about them getting him as much it was about them absorbing his pay

I saw that, but to absorb that money in a deal that essentially gives them Grubauer for a 2nd round draft pick...I'm thinking they must have been desperate at the position or for an upgrade ath the position.

The cap space freed us up to re-sign Carlson which is a big move

Yeah, we signed Carly and don't be surprised if we bring back Orpik at a fraction of that $5.5 mil. Colorado is paying him $2.5 mil this year so we could easily bring him back for less.

DSP is back for another year... apparently he took a lesser deal to come back here and try to repeat

Looks like we inked Kempny too... were seriously trying to make another run at it

fce2f2f8dc24fce35719180db890d77a.jpg

It'll be interesting to see where the HC search goes, I know we've been grooming Trotz replacement, since prior to this win it was expected he was gone after the season. No big names come to mind for me and that's probably a good thing,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.