• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

C-A-P-S

We're comin back down to hockey baby!!! Less then 2 months from the first puck drop.

I'm worried. We HAVE to do something in the next 2 - 3 years or I think we've missed our window. Locking up Oshie long term is great and all, but we still have some questions, and we lost a few key guys, namely on the blue line. Ovi is getting older (dude is legit old an grey at this point) and he cant play at 'best scorer in the league' forever. I feel like we're still legit contenders, but we gotta punch through!!!!

The first time in 19 years that I attented a Caps home game.

Coincidence?

They look great.

We need to keep the momentum, this team is on fire right now!!

OK, after winning game six, I was not sure what to think. I felt pretty good about winning game 6, but had no clue what to expect in game 7.

Was chatting with some friends before the game and one of them told the group to STFU! The Caps will win 4-0. We were talking about if we win, how we'd talk shit to a friend Tampa fan. He said we start in on them when we're up 3-0 at the beginning of the 3rd period.

****er got it right!

Really enjoying seeing a DC team exceed expectations. I'm fearful of saying it out loud, but the Caps this year feel like a team of destiny. They also seem to be able to impose their will on opponents in crunch time, something we've never seen in the past.

It's going to be a lot of fun to see them try to finally put all of angst and pain to bed and bring a Stanley Cup Championship home to DC.

Somewhere, Lanky Livingston is smiling and agreeable!

I so hope it happens. Winning the SCF would be a dream come true.

If any DC sports fan knows anything, they know that nothing is guaranteed. But I like our chances. #ALLCAPS

And complaining about the officiating...

Oh he definitely IS pointing out any penalty to the caps. They're just angels according to him, lol.

It's all good though, hoping all you guys get to experience a cup win.

Tom Wilson is my new hero. Go ahead and disrespect the jersey...at your own peril. I would rather have him on the ice than off but I thought that moment was critical to the result Wednesday night. It reminded me of something Rod Langway or Scott Stevens would have done.

This team actually believes it can win, it's different, like they've shook off the "we know we're supposed to win but blow it" attitude of the past. Also the intrigue of beating GMGM and Fleury raises the stakes a good bit. If we can control Vegas top line, they'll be in trouble, the other lines rarely score.

Thoroughly enjoying this run. Hope our guys will keep the pressure dialed up and not relax and give up games as they have in the other series. Vegas is dangerous and still very capable of winning this series. Holtsby is a puzzling guy. One minute he looks unstoppable, the next he is looking like a farm league goalie with no experience. That goal he gave up last night was inexcusable. He'll get a pass since we fortunately were the next to score, but man - that is just who he is. He can be the reason you win. And the reason you don't. I hope he got that out of his system last night. Ovechkin stepping up this year to put away forever the idea that he disappears in the playoffs. The first goal last night was huge.

Lord Stanley Cup, welcome to DC!

What an unforgettable run. I think we'd have prevailed ultimately even if we'd fallen short last night. But what made it so special is that the Caps rose up and seized the Stanley Cup - on the road (again), down by a goal going into the 3rd period, against a desperate and swarming opponent. They refused to lose. It was just an incredible win.

#ALLCAPS indeed.

What an unforgettable run. I think we'd have prevailed ultimately even if we'd fallen short last night. But what made it so special is that the Caps rose up and seized the Stanley Cup - on the road (again), down by a goal going into the 3rd period, against a desperate and swarming opponent. They refused to lose. It was just an incredible win.

#ALLCAPS indeed.

Yeah, I was in chat with a group of fans talking during the break between 2nd and 3rd periods, and none of us felt like it was going to game 6. We all just had the feeling the Caps were going to take control.

For you cap fans welcome to the cup club! They played hard in the playoffs and earned it.

Congrats to all the caps & fans....except Tom Wilson.

For you cap fans welcome to the cup club! They played hard in the playoffs and earned it.

Congrats to all the caps & fans....except Tom Wilson.

Lol. I echo the congratulations to all of the players...especially Tom Wilson. ;) Thanks, it was a hell of a ride.

Tom Wilson gets a lot of shit from opposing fans, but if you watch that dude, he is always taking hits after the whistle...especially in the finals. When the whistle was blown, he'd slow down or try to get up after going down and an opposing player would give him a smack with their stick, sometimes in his face.

Wilson is dirty as ****. He may take some shots after the whistle but he gets MANY non calls, see the pens series. I've got a good feeling he's gonna get some payback the 1st reg season game he's against them.

If that's the way Matt Cook was when he was a pen my complete apologies in order for not seeing what dirty player is. Don't want to take anything from the caps cup they played hard as hell and earned it. Wilson is garage league

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.