• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem 2015: Week 4 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
This week it was the one and only Goaldeje alone at the top with an impressive 13-2 record. Right on his heels at 12-3 were DieselPwr44, micks113, and MissU28. Rounding out our top 10 for the week were Elephant, Canadian Hog, Lovethebeer, Ax, McD5, and Burgundy Burner.

On the season, NavyDave remains in first with a 44-19 overall record, followed by Om and micks113 at 42-21. Rounding out our top 10 for the season are MissU28, servumtuum, Jimbo, DieselPwr44, Kel Varnsen, Lovethebeer, and scruffylookin.

For complete Week 4 Results, click HERE.
For complete Season to Date Results, click HERE.

Looks like my season is shot already. But I'll keep playing on the off chance that I have a perfect week.

Awesome! Got my one great week out of the way early. Back to missing half of my picks now...

We're 4 weeks in...obviously no one is out of it regardless of how poorly you may have started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So let's see ... Indy on the road, starting a 40-year-old QB who hasn't practiced all week and oh yeah, had an IV hooked to his arm the day before the game because he's deathly ill ... against a desperate Houston team with the best player in the NFL looking to plant said sick old dog QB in the artificial turf a half dozen times ... so naturally, you change your NFL Pick'em selection from Indy, where you've had it all week, to Houston, about 15 minutes before game time.

Never bet money on football. Ever.

I remember that I used to be good at this...

So let's see ... Indy on the road, starting a 40-year-old QB who hasn't practiced all week and oh yeah, had an IV hooked to his arm the day before the game because he's deathly ill ... against a desperate Houston team with the best player in the NFL looking to plant said sick old dog QB in the artificial turf a half dozen times ... so naturally, you change your NFL Pick'em selection from Indy, where you've had it all week, to Houston, about 15 minutes before game time.

Never bet money on football. Ever.

Ha ha, I thought the same thing at first. But analyzing matchups is a funny thing. I then thought......lets see...Houston with who at QB vs. the old fart triplets, Matt, Andre and Frank. I said go with the old farts and don't look back. ;-)

Bastige. There's a reason you have that avatar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.