• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

10/4/15 Game Thread: Eagles@Redskins

If you're talking about bringing him back, that's a different situation. Amerson signed with Oakland.
I'm not. I know he's with the raiders. I mean the same rotation of players we keep promoting and demoting over and over instead of trying to keep depth in a very weak position

Culliver was not 100%. Maybe his coverage on shorter passes was good today. But the Eagles identified when the Redskins were in Cover 3 and had the WR on Culliver's side run right past him. One the last one to Miles, they showed how Miles looked at the sideline before the snap. You can't let someone get behind you in Cover 3. You have the deep 3rd of the field. Culliver just couldn't do it today.

The arrogance of chip to run a reverse on us in this weather shows he truly believes it's him that wins not the players

Culliver was not 100%. Maybe his coverage on shorter passes was good today. But the Eagles identified when the Redskins were in Cover 3 and had the WR on Culliver's side run right past him. One the last one to Miles, they showed how Miles looked at the sideline before the snap. You can't let someone get behind you in Cover 3. You have the deep 3rd of the field. Culliver just couldn't do it today.

Yep. On both their TDs today, their WRs just flat out ran right past our corners for uncontested gimme TDs. If we can stop the gimme TDs we can have a winning season. If we can't....well....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.