• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

10/4/15 Game Thread: Eagles@Redskins

Guess he's back...but you wouldn't he able to tell by the lack of pressure

If we piss this game away i may be done for real.

No two ways about it. That was impressive.

What a game!!!!

Kirk,Alfred and Pierre stepping up on that last drive!

Trent Murphy and Kerrigan showing up late!!

Been a long time since we had a close out drive to win the game like that!

Awesome finish!!

Great last drive. Special teams needs a kick in the ass and we're still flat second half...but that felt good

That last drive was a thing of beauty. Not trying to do too much. Just methodically move down the field and score. I loved that they were running the ball to start the drive. If the Eagles are going to play soft, run it. Then throw the short pass underneath. A 5 minute 90 yard drive. Just awesome.

That's the kind of win that starts getting guys to believe. We clearly were not intimidated by the moment. We knew what we had to do, and the offense went out there and made it happen. So happy!

Won the game without starting corner, lineman and playmaker on offense.

New kicker looks like the real deal.

Anyone who looks at this team and sees the younger players being pushed forward and the overall effort on the field, really can't question whether this team is on par with the disasters in 2013 and 2014.

McCloughan said this team was going to be a work in progress this year.

But that's the bottom line, it's PROGRESS 😎

Our secondary is pretty much in tatters. If we had decent secondary play we'd have won this one without breaking a sweat. Not much we can do about injuries - Culliver clearly was not 100% out there. The officials almost took this one from us today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It makes me wonder why we cut amerson when we literally had nothing behind him.

they must have felt more comfortable with Dunbar.
Why not keep both? We're so thin there it doesn't make sense to depend on a guy who was a WR strictly.

Why not keep both? We're so thin there it doesn't make sense to depend on a guy who was a WR strictly.

I can only imagine 2 things...they were done watching him get burned, often and they did not want to keep an extra DB on the roster. We cut him when we got back Culliver from suspension.

. ...The officials almost took this one from us today.....

Yeah, Trenton got the raw end on those big time.

Pretty sure a tv graphic showed 100 yards in penalties in the second half alone.

I can only imagine 2 things...they were done watching him get burned, often and they did not want to keep an extra DB on the roster. We cut him when we got back Culliver from suspension.
I get that he is subpar but culliver is hurt, hall is hurt, Breeland I'd barely back. I would think the extra guy for rotation instead of constant bringing the same players back from the practice squad would make sense

I get that he is subpar but culliver is hurt, hall is hurt, Breeland I'd barely back. I would think the extra guy for rotation instead of constant bringing the same players back from the practice squad would make sense

If you're talking about bringing him back, that's a different situation. Amerson signed with Oakland.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.