• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2015 Week 4 Eagles v Redskins

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Riggotoni Chips Ahoy It was with more than meager ounce of elation I observed the Eagles fall flat on their beaks the first...

More...

Excellent write up. There are many question marks for both teams. It's going to suck really bad for the loser. I'm hoping Cousin's/ Gruden struggles were a case of not having enough experience together to prepare on short notice...the veteran coaches seem to handle it better.

"The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself"

I ain't 'fraid of no damn buzzard calling itself an eagle.

We get our first 2 picks of the year on defense.
Gruden remembers we have this guy, Alfred somethinoranother.
Kirk doesn't tinkle in his britches.

Redskins 24
E-girls- 13

Excellent (and funny) write up. One thing I have seen recently makes me think the Skins have a chance here.

Lately our performance toward the end of the game has been a bit more of the "scrapping-to-the-last" rather than the "roll-over-and-let-it-happen"
I have gotten so uncomfortably accustomed to seeing in recent years. I think that this one is likely to be a nail-biter close game and It's quite possible for us to keep it close enough that if we indeed are behind toward the end we have enough recently acquired last minute "oomph" to pull off a close win either in regular game time or even OT.

Going out on a limb-Redskins 26 Eagles 25

P.S.-I would absolutely love to see Ross pull a Sproles move and do another kickoff-or punt-return-TD run in this one.

Nice piece.

I think both teams are both apprehensive and optimistic going into this game. Bradford (like Kirk) has 3TDs/4Ints. Sam has only been sacked twice but has shown an extreme fear of getting hit. Dialing up some blitzes would seem to be a good idea, especially with the aches & pains in the secondary. Don't make him look like Brady.

Bradford is the second lowest in both getting blitzed as well as getting pressured. Dialing up some blitzes would seem to be a good idea. Redskins have rushed the QB the least in the league. Dialing up some blitzes would seem to be a good idea.

The Skins offensive line is going to get tested both on opening up running lanes as well as protecting Kirk. Let's not see Cousins toss the ball 49 times like last week. They're going to have be patient in staying with the run and use short passing plays.

Neither team has been putting up many points. I am not sure that Washington can win any game right now if they give up 20 points.

Optimist: Skins 20 - Eagles 17
Realist: Eagles 24 - Skins 17

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.