• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinnedAussie

The Team Captain
Reaction score
I must have missed the memo explaining why the chat room has vanished, disappeared, gorn!

Unless I'm looking in the wrong place but there was no chat room last week, and still nothing now. I did find it difficult to stay there during a game though as everyone got to talking about everything but the game. There are 168 hours in a week, so surely three hours is not going to hurt those who want to catch up.

No loss as I can always go to Game Centre.

The chat room software was updated. Click the 'Chat Now' button in the lower right hand corner is any page. There is an icon in the toolbar of the chat window that says 'Chatrooms'. Click it and you'll see all of the Chatrooms. They have been there all season. Sorry you missed it - we have communicated it a number of times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.