• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I challenge you

Truth? I didn't want to be in the same room with some of you. The droning, sarcastic, bitter negativity at the first sign of trouble - it makes me sad and only makes the experience harder to endure.

I'm just saying I can't stomach when it gets like that. That's a personal choice. I'm not judging anyone and I'm not pouting or trying to make a statement. I just can't stomach it. That may be my own character flaw.
I would like to attach myself to these thoughts.

They are precisely why I rarely venture into chat. There are family members I refuse to EVER watch a game with.

It's also the biggest reason I have never gone to a regular season game. And likely, never will.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.