• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I challenge you

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Every week, I see a ton of members, some newer joinees, others long-time veterans, perusing the site at and during gametime. Meanwhile, the rest of us are over in the BGO Chatroom having a blast, wondering where the hell YOU are and why you aren't joining in?

So I challenge you, tonight, as the game is about to begin, to click that 'Chat Now' button in the lower left hand corner of the screen. Find the 'Chatrooms' icon in the chat toolbar, and enter the Fed Ex Field Chatroom. When the cries of 'Norm!!!!' die down, join us in an amazing community discussion and experience as we watch our beloved Skins crush New York.

If you don't participate in our BGO Game Day Chats, you are really, really missing out.

It's time to change that. Because life is just too damn short to miss out :)

And you can do it on your tablet or phone! NO EXCUSES.

I honestly don't think I could do without the BGO Chat on game day.

Games just wouldn't be the same anymore.

It's as close as you can get to being in the seats with amigos without actually being there.

Yup CH. I'm a lone fan down here. This is as close to having a group of buds in my living room as I can get.

I got nothin ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that was fun! LOL

I loved the chat banter you guys had last night. I was a bit circumspect because I discovered that the GamePass feed that I was watching was obviously 30 secs to a minute behind you watching it live.
So often you were celebrating things or cursing things before I'd seen them.

So I have to admit I started to avoid the chat from time to time to avoid spoilers.

But it was fun to be a little involved. Thanks for having me. :D

Hope to have it ready in the next day or two.

I'm pretty much out on prime time games as I work nites right now. Sundays I watch Red Zone and my phone is crap for trying to type on with anything that has text boxes. Keyboard covers up where I'm typing and then I wind up screwing around with it too much. But I am getting a new one within a week so that may improve, I'm still evaluating.

I tried, no luck logging in tho. Look forward to the iPhone adjustment.

Truth? I didn't want to be in the same room with some of you. The droning, sarcastic, bitter negativity at the first sign of trouble - it makes me sad and only makes the experience harder to endure.

I get the hint Boone.

Won't happen again, I can promise you that.

I'm not anyone's parent here DP. You are a great member. I don't begrudge anyone how they respond to this stuff. I'm just saying I can't stomach when it gets like that. That's a personal choice. I'm not judging anyone and I'm not pouting or trying to make a statement. I just can't stomach it. That may be my own character flaw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.