• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Being Held Accountable

Docsandy

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
I found this article on nfl.com rather interesting. Sorry if this is a duplicate.

Jay Gruden/Scot McCloughan Redskins displaying accountability - NFL.com

What I thought was interesting is that the writer pointed out that 3 defensive players were on the sidelines at theend of the game cheering on the, being INVESTED in the team.

Change in Culture? Perhaps.

Anyway, sorry if this is a duplicate.

HTTR.

Nice link. I haven't seen it here either but I have CRS (Can't Remember Stuff). McCloughan weaned out players in Seattle and made it clear that every roster spot would be earned. He dumped Matt Flynn & his $10M signing bonus because he saw Russel Wilson as the better option at QB.

They were discussing this and "culture change" on NFL AM this morning. Our buddy LaVar was trying to trash it saying "I dont know how you cut 2 players, win 1 game and expect culture change" When they panned out to the entire table everyone had the "WTF" look on their face.

Hey, dumbass, this isnt DC radio. Stop your personal agendas and give the team credit for starting to come together! You sound like a child!

I am very happy to see the team gelling. I'm happy to see Moses and Trent take a pic and call themselves "bookends" like they are holding themselves accountable. I'm glad to see people like Hatcher and Knighton on defense take vocal and physical leadership roles. That is something we haven't had in a LONG time.

Call it a culture of accountability, call it a culture of performance, call it whatever you want, but I like it. When the best players get playing time, good things happen to the whole team.

Sounds like LaWanda still thinks he's on 106.7 with Chode in the afternoons.

Nick

It really did, nick. I get that we shouldn't be TOO excited..but, dang, we're the feature game tonight on your network! Be cool!!

Accountability the McCloughan way is how you build it.

Accountability the Vinny or Chip way is how you destroy it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.