• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Why Thursday is important

I only got to watch the first q, I had to leave for my last football practice tomorrow we fly across the country to play in the National championship for canadian mens football on saturday.

first, that was not running into the kicker, that horrible call ****ed us instead of a first down, we rekicked and they blocked and got a safety, that play completely changed the game.

second Cousins sucks, not a little bit but a whole lot on the first pick he was not under any pressure at all he just threw a terrible pass to the wrong read and amukara jumped it. that in turn let the giants load the box and cousins couldnt take advantage until it was too late.

The defence is stout against the run but we will need to blitz creatively or teams will simply beat us passing.

I said already in order for us to win we need every bounce, I prefer to lose now take our lumps and continue to add topflight talent, lerbieus is terrible btw lauvuo is much better lerib flat out missed on one pull and on several run plays looked like chris chester getting pushed back. we better be looking at free agent guards this week if luvao is out for very long

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.