• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2015 BGO Survivor Football League. Week 2 Report. Bloodshed.

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Hiroshima.

The Titanic.

Paris Hilton's singing career.

BGO Survivor, week 2.

It was ugly out there. Words can't possibly describe the devastation that fell upon 16 thirsty, trophy-starved and innocent NFL victims this last weekend.

We started with 16 players. 15 of 16 lost last week!

The only winner of the week was Canadian Hog, who correctly picked the Annandale Atoms to defeat the West Springfield Spartans. That pick is being reviewed. Like deflategate, the investigation is expected to be a long one. The possible transportation of cold beer across national lines is also being reviewed.

So that leaves Canadian Hog standing with the only perfect record. It's pressure time for everyone else! Win out from here, or you are gone.

A moment of silence please, as the league also suffered two casualties this weekend in Om and Ax. Thanks for playing this season guys, and we hope to see you again next year.

Best of luck to everyone else. Except for Canadian Hog of course.

Don't forget to get your picks in!

Never. Ever. Count on the Ravens.

That is all.

Oh right. I was wondering why Brian was so upset after we won on Sunday.

Got it.

Never. Ever. Count on the Ravens.

That is all.

The Ravens traveling all the way across the country against the Raiders is one thing.

But New Orleans losing at home to the Bucs? Wtf?

To make matters worse, I think I got my pick in literally 3 or 4 minutes before kickoff. :)

Don't worry, if it makes you guys feel any better, I got knocked out last year with both strikes being for forgetting to enter my picks.

Chances are that will happen somewhere along the line in the pool again for me. :)

Get your picks in!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.