• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Amerson. What to do?

Looks like the Giants cut Preston Parker right after Skins cut Amerson. Too bad - I was looking forward to the comedy relief of a guy who can't cover against a guy who can't catch..:rotflmao:

Amerson claimed by the Raiders. I believe he had a pick 6 against them.

I just read that Amerson had two only (2) picks and one (1) forced fumble in all his time with us. Which, by the way, feels a LOT longer than it actually was.

That stat shocks me.....and, allows me to be very at peace with this move.

Reports also surfacing that Oakland will lobby the NFL to outlaw double moves by WRs.

Or at least the receiver should have to announce his intentions on stopping and then informing the defender on where he plans to go next.

I just read that Amerson had two only (2) picks and one (1) forced fumble in all his time with us. Which, by the way, feels a LOT longer than it actually was.

That stat shocks me.....and, allows me to be very at peace with this move.

Yep. All in 2013.

Amerson claimed by the Raiders. I believe he had a pick 6 against them.

His only pick 6. Maybe the Raiders are watching too much of their own game film.

Mayock on David Amerson coming out: "He gave up more vertical touchdown passes than any corner Ive seen in my life"

Man that's a huge disappointment. Hate to see a second rounder fail.

I thought it was strange when Tandler tweeted that Amerson "needed to spend less time in the bars, and more time studying" two months ago.

I'm not even sure how Tandler would have known that. I've never even seen anyone else make that claim about him before.

I know the owner of a night club here in Greensboro. He said after Amerson was drafted, he wanted in the club for free and get special treatment. He showed him his NFLPA card and everything. I don't remember the reason why, but I believe he did not let him in the club and told him he had to pay like everyone else. Amerson left and went somewhere else. At the time, I didn't think anything of it and thought he was just being a typical athlete. But 2 1/2 years later and you are still hearing stories like this, it makes you wonder what his real goals are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.