• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The little things we like to see.

Solitary Man

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Whether you have played sports, or been in intense situations, pressure type business, what you can see with your eyes while there is havoc or peace is really interesting.
What did you see?

I will start with two.

Gruden walking the sidelines with a little hop in his step. This got me amped, as I saw a guy who felt his team had a real chance to win, and he was doing what he could to drive that point home.

Joe Barry continuing to communicate. One of my biggest beefs with Haslett, was his silence during games.
Barry, even after big plays by the defense, was extremely vocal on getting the message across for the next play. There was no let up in his effort, and he reverberated no let up, and there will be time for celebrating later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.