• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2015 Week 2 - Rams v Redskins

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Neophyte While I write this in my dining room in Plano TX many of you who will read this are hosting a cold one in the parking...

More...

I wanted to punch Fisher in the mouth after that BS coin flip move. I'd also take him as our head coach, tomorrow.

If you could clone a team, any team, with the only difference being the head coach, Jeff Fisher would beat Jay Gruden,

Every...****ing...time. By double digits.

So, the players have to get it done this week. We cannot out-coach the Lambs. So, we have to out-play them.

And I believe we will.

Our defense will get a score. And our ST's will make a huge, positive play, that cements the victory.

Redskins 31
Lambs 20

Jeff Fisher?

In nearly 20 years as a HC, he's had a total of 6 winning seasons.

He's been at St Louis for 3 years. 3 losing seasons. Most HCs would have already been fired.

In addition to that, his St. Louis teams have gotten worse every year that he's been the HC.

He won 6 games last year.

Even with the benefit of extra draft picks. 6-10?

Last edited:
Not going to disagree with anything you said McD5.

But I would add that the Skins are 0-2 against this same Fisher/Rams combo.

Now that really sucks...

Hey, Neo - keep the wild predictions rolling.

Wild predictions…

- FOX will show Jay Gruden more than they show RG3. - Griffin inactive, winner
- Matt Jones will rip off a 40 yarder - 39 yard TD. Close enough.
- The Skins will have more touchbacks than returns on kickoffs - 5 KOs & 4 touchbacks; touche`
- Jordan Reed won’t get hurt. - on a roll.
- Crowder will have one electric punt return and get tackled by the last Ram to have a shot at him. OK, miss. Nobody's perfect.
- The BGO tailgate will drink all of Boone’s beer and another grill will pay the ultimate price - Sounds like this worked from the word around the campfire.

Never have been so happy to be so totally wrong about most of what I wrote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.