• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2015 BGO Survivor Football League. Week 1 Results.

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
16 souls began this season. On the line? The first ever trophy, cold beer, fresh honey and bragging rights.

After the first week of the season, 16 players remain. But 3 have already been injured and now have to win out to stay alive.

The damage could have been much worse with both Indy and Seattle taking losses this weekend. Dallas scared a few players too.

In the coming week, the early returns show New Orleans as the big crowd favorite. Over 42% of players across the country believe they'll easily handle Tampa Bay at home.

So start picking out a place in your home for that trophy. Dream of how good that homemade honey and beer might taste. And get your picks in.

Good luck to all!

I really don't mind having lost on the Seattle pick. I didn't smile all that much after halftime of our game on Sunday, but I did break into a quick one when the final out of St. Louis was posted.

Fricken' Seahawks.

I said it after the Super Bowl, I'll say it again: I think their two-year allotment of magic pixie dust ran out when Pete Carroll called that pass play down at the goal line at the end, and Russell Wilson threw it a foot high and inside, to allow the dust to re-settle on Malcolm Butler.

Don't forget to get your picks in!

Brutal week. We would already have a winner in a traditional league. Thankfully we all have an "oops".

Savage week. Geez. I'd have an X this week with either of my top two games.

So I lose week one picking the 2-time defending NFC champions.

Week two I forget to actually, you know, make a pick.

Done.

And they wonder why I don't play FF ...

So I lose week one picking the 2-time defending NFC champions.

Week two I forget to actually, you know, make a pick.

Done.

And they wonder why I don't play FF ...

Yes, we do.

We love guys like you playing FF. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.